Montreal Canadiens vs. Calgary Flames | March 9th, 2017 | 9:00 EST

Habsfan84

Benn is having an off night, for sure.

But my rant goes to Byron and Weber.  The goal at hockey is to work hard enough to be able to take shots from the slot.  SHOOOOOOT THE FAWKING PUCK !!!

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

Yes Benn blew the tire.

Every time he's on the ice, its a scoring chance for calgary though. 

But sure, blame Benn on the goal... he's still got a good 4 screwups in the game. 

I'm not saying that Benn is useless. Just saying it was a tough shift for him. I do agree with you that Emelin is have a tough GAME though!

1 minute ago, Habsfan said:

I'm not saying that Benn is useless. Just saying it was a tough shift for him. I do agree with you that Emelin is have a tough GAME though!

The ice does seem to be choppy looks like he caught a rut in the ice and dropped

1 minute ago, Habsfan said:

Benn screwed up.

But not useless.... he's been good for us for his other games. 

Emelin is having a night where he's useless... everytime he's on the ice its a calgary scoring chance. 

Just now, Scott462 said:

The ice does seem to be choppy looks like he caught a rut in the ice and dropped

I was just about to say the same thing...the ice looks pretty bad!

Let's hope they won't keep Montoya in nets for another ten goals!  Poor guy. He's getting no help fro the rest of the team!

we're loosing all the battles along the Boards, getting pushed off the puck easily and the Flames are outskating us!

Well I see that we are back to playing like shite, but we are doing it with a lot of character and solid leadership. Poor Al, getting hung out to dry by his team mates. Shame on them.

So two of our better win of the season, 10-1 versus Colorado and 5-1 vs Calgary fail to get backed up on the road. Not only that, we lose those games 4-0 and 5-0 respectively. Hard to put a positive spin on that one.