Game 6 - Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | April 22nd, 2017 | 8:00 EST

Habsfan84

1 minute ago, brobin said:

Seriously.... huge faceoff and they use chucky??????

Maybe they thought it was time to show faith in him with 40 seconds left in the season :rolleyes:

Our GM is a f*cking clown. He cannot be strung up soon enough for me.

Hey guys... We don't have enough skill on this team... lets run Pacioretty and Galchenyuk out of town.  Next year we can go with four lines full of guys like King, Ott, Martinsen, McCarron.  Thats the way to win. 

Instead of getting more skill to help those guys.  Lets run them out of town. 

Makes sense. 

Just now, Commandant said:

Hey guys... We don't have enough skill on this team... lets run Pacioretty and Galchenyuk out of town.  Next year we can go with four lines full of guys like King, Ott, Martinsen, McCarron.  Thats the way to win. 

Trading Pacioretty and change for a skilled center is a bad idea how exactly? 

2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

No, but maybe trade one of them and a prospect for talent that can deliver under pressure. Then add some more skill in the off season.

dont rely on Pacs or Chucky to lead the team.

Just now, sbhatt said:

Trading Pacioretty and change for a skilled center is a bad idea how exactly? 

You've just spent your last 25 posts telling me he's shit.  Now you think other GMs are going to trade something good for him. 

1 minute ago, Toronthab said:

The better team won.

The better management team won

• Upvote 2

Guest Stogey24
1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

100%

I'm so ####in pissed. We lose because we can't score. That's on Beregvin. 

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

You've just spent your last 25 posts telling me he's shit.  Now you think other GMs are going to trade something good for him. 

Him PLUS to a team not close to contending and unlikely to be able to re-sign the center just might work.  I'd sure as hell talk to the Islanders about Max plus for Tavares this summer. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Is Price even going to resign when the time comes?

We might consider trading him. So many teams would overpay for him.

I wouldn't be against trading a lot of the core for picks and prospects. We already have quite a few in hand. 

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

Fitting would have been Captain Useless blowing it.  Plex has actually scored in this series, unlike the bum far too many on this board keep making excuses for.

Scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed do you think Weber is that he was traded to this steaming pile of shit?

It's going to be very had to get excited about next season if 'Captain Useless' Maxi Padioretty is still on the team, and Markdown Bergevin is still the GM.  Both are useless SOBs who can't get the job done when/where it's needed most.

Between the cultural differences and the impending Leafdom of the franchise, I would give it a three.

Very in the offseason, but I don't think Max or Chucky is a Claude kind of player. Bergevin is going to ride Claude as he is the only credibility he has left. More guys like King and Davidson will come in, and hopefully a center. Don't see Max getting traded in the final year of his deal, but it's time to give the C to Weber. 

What the heck?

Max/Chucky/Hudon

Simmonds/Couturier?

They went out like they came in. A bunch of smallish try-hards that didn't have the talent and didn't have the talent in the right places. Can this team win with Chucky and Max as their nucleus? I don't think so. I wanted to forward corp to be blown up a year or so ago, and I think that's what is going to happen.