Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Well he constantly taunted me for the entire year. I sort of snapped and made a swinging motion at him but I never swung at him. He then took out his 4 iron and swung at me, hitting me in the shoulder. I then proceeded to body slam him on the tee box, punched him a few times but since the fight was going nowhere it was more of a stalemate. So I kicked him in the manhood region. At my first high school kids thought it was hysterical to pick on me, every day, every class period.

His mistake - should've used a driver. ^_^

Anyway, I think you should stay in the U.S. You're way too violent for Canada.

I agree. Return of the Sith was a good movie. Not as good as the original trilogy but it was solid.

I'm still annoyed that Lucas deviated away from his original story. In the final sabre fight betweeen Kenobi and Anakin it's suppose to go like this:

"Kenobi is hanging on for dear life. Anakin is all over him. Obi Wan can barely defend himself. The dark side has Vader with the advantage and Obi Wan feels this is the end. But, where Vader has more potent power than Obi Wan, he doesn't have more experience and in a desperate move Obi Wan catches Vader off guard and uses the force to control Vader's mechanical arm. Kenobi makes Anakin's arm choke Anakin giving Obi Wan and advantage to take him out."

But, instead we have "the high ground" :angry:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

His mistake - should've used a driver. ^_^

Anyway, I think you should stay in the U.S. You're way too violent for Canada.

LOL!

This was 6 years ago. eons

Then the basketball thing was 10 years ago.

The solution was easy, I left the school. Then went to another school where I was more worshiped then anything.

nothing to do with anything

BUT I LOVE THIS GAL!!!!

http://www.thescore.ca/bio/Sara_Orlesky.asp

specially this Freudian subconscious she stated about food:

"There are so many great restaurants in this city. I'm particularly partial to places that serve all-you-can eat sushi. Just slap that fish down in front of me!"

ah oh I forgot to ask do you say 'mail' or 'post'?

Mail. I think every Canadian says mail, it's just called Canada Post.

You raise an interesting point, I don't know anyone who says Post. I wonder if theres anyone that does.

"Sounds" is not what came to my mind but rather - "BABE"

Sara Orlesky is a babe. Theres a few female Canadian sportscasters that are incredibly attractive.

I never really see Orlesky on TV that much though since she covers the Canucks and, you know, I don't stick around to hear about the Canucks.

"Sounds" is not what came to my mind but rather - "BABE"

I was thinking more of a drinking buddy. lol

Mail. I think every Canadian says mail, it's just called Canada Post.

You raise an interesting point, I don't know anyone who says Post. I wonder if theres anyone that does.

If someone does I have a feeling it would be in Atlantic Canada.

I may be wrong but I think I just kicked ass in my english exam this morning.

Times like these I wish I were in Harry Potter so I could go around telling people "I got an Outstanding, atleast!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's funny because it's true. :P

I think that deserves consideration for the greatest postst thread (hint hint). :P

Why can we no longer search for old threads? I want to find funny posts.

For people with Google Earth, go look up the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

:?-

There used to be a search bar on top of the page. Now there isn't.