Habs @ Senators | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

I so want this team to literally annihilate some team. I mean really kick the snot out of them and since trawna ain't available these guys will do. Lets get this whole forking team playing for a change. Make a statement like say 7 or 8 or more to 1. And any a$$hole that wants to get in our way let georges kick his a$$. Very frustrated with the boys, now get the hell out there and play some goshdarrn good hockey. :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed to see Begin in the lineup over Laps again. Maybe Carbo is giving Begin one last look, but i say if everyone is healthy, the Laps should be on the 4th line with Begin and Dandy sitting.

yea iam not happy that laps is not in for this one...i like to see chips up with big club also, i think laps, chip, and georges would make a nice line...

yea iam not happy that laps is not in for this one...i like to see chips up with big club also, i think laps, chip, and georges would make a nice line...

Guys Bégin + Chara = :popcorn:

Normally I'd post this in the proper thread (permanent rumor thread), but the game thread usually distracts users whereas it's the "place to presently be". However, I wanted our users to be immediately aware of:

Gainey meets with Sundin yesterday - SPORTSNET

And, yes it is posted in the permanent rumor thread.

GO HABS! :hlogo:

Normally I'd post this in the proper thread (permanent rumor thread), but the game thread usually distracts users whereas it's the "place to presently be". However, I wanted our users to be immediately aware of:

Gainey meets with Sundin yesterday - SPORTSNET

And, yes it is posted in the permanent rumor thread.

GO HABS! :hlogo:

Here we go again...

Would be nice, but where's the cap room now?

Anywho, I think we will pull this one out. We got fired up last time we played the Sens, I'm sure we can do the same this time. Plus, Habs are just too good of a team to play poorly for long periods of time.

Nah, thats not in... right along the goal line.

Still, Price is not looking that sharp. He seems much more "floppy" then normal for him. Perhaps trying to do too much with the spotty defense in front of him....

At least a PP goal.. good play.. no messing around just right to the net.

Are we happy now? 1-1

Nope..I will be happy when I see better play in our end. Price looks alone back there... :)

Crap...

Price messed up the play behind the net.... I don't know why I had to listen to the bashing of Huet in playing the puck all last year, Price is brutal.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Price shouldn't be allowed to leave his crease unless the nearest opposing player is FAR away.

Latendresse has given at least three hard bodycheckks (most notably on Kuba) and Bégin just won his fight. The second period is definitely better for the Habs!