GDT: Game 2, Habs vs Penguins

dlbalr

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crosby whining again...

Halak looking much better.. which is good after that comedy of errors in front of him...

Ya. that's what I was thinking too. Poor guys.. game seven ,,then out against Crosby in Pittsburgh...,ain't been home in a week.

Confidence is bound to suffer and disorientation is likely.

They're adjusting.

AND we're ahead. AGAIN!

What a dangerous friggin line.

It's amazing they came back and took the lead - Gomez should have made it 3-1, but man do I hate Martin.

Its unbelievable that SK74 is sitting and Darche and Maxell are playing. For Fxxcks sakes - MAXWELL - the guy wasn't able to prove he belonged during the reuglar season and he is playing???? MAB makes 3 clean give-aways and doesn't miss a shift, SK74, make a single mistake and his ass is glued ot the pressbox.

I know we are short of Dman, but either we have to call up someone (I'm assuming an emergency callup would be allowed), but we CANNOT afford to have MAB have a regualr shift on D.

Gents and Ladies,

I owe you all my deepest apologies. For months, years?, being in the Middle East and being able to see only a few games a year...unless i was will to get up at 2-3am, I always wondered about all the whining about CBC. No More! Even though I can see and hear the game and at at a reasonable time the anti Canadiens bias esp. Bob, isn't he retired already??!! Cole is making me sick!

Tabernac! I need to learn more French so I can listen to a reasonable commentary on RDS. :)

Never thought that I would long for Pierre McGuire

:clap: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hockey:

MAB looks lost

I think Martin is the lost idiot who keeps throwing him out there! as I just said in another post, makes no sense to be dressing Darche AND Maxwell ahead of Sk74.

When Subban is the best dman on the team it really shows how BAD the habs D really is :wacko:

Gents and Ladies,

I owe you all my deepest apologies. For months, years?, being in the Middle East and being able to see only a few games a year...unless i was will to get up at 2-3am, I always wondered about all the whining about CBC. No More! Even though I can see and hear the game and at at a reasonable time the anti Canadiens bias esp. Bob, isn't he retired already??!! Cole is making me sick!

Tabernac! I need to learn more French so I can listen to a reasonable commentary on RDS. :)

Never thought that I would long for Pierre McGuire

:clap: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hockey:

While I've always hated senile Bob, its Healy and Hrudy that are getting on my nerves. I guess they are both still bitter about 1993! It also doesn't help that they are both based in TO now.

It's unbelievalbe that in the 1st intermission they were discussin which goalie should have been playing, when they should have been questioning Martin's other lineup decisions.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Oh Gomez!!! open net chance..

Too bad it wasn't Gionta there. Puck was extremely difficult to play.

Very nice to see Subban adapt so well! What a transition to the NHL!

I know we are short of Dman, but either we have to call up someone (I'm assuming an emergency callup would be allowed), but we CANNOT afford to have MAB have a regualr shift on D.

If another D goes down, we would be allowed to make an emergency callup (likely Belle or Weber). If it stays status quo though, we can't as emergency conditions don't hit until we're down to 5 D.

I'm concerned with the rolling of 3 lines early in the 1st, we have 5 forwards on or near on pace for 20+ minutes, with guys like Pyatt/Lapierre on pace for 17.

Stats so far: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20092010/ES030212.HTM

That didn't look like a penalty to me. The puck squirted out and was at their feet so Gill dumped him. Colour guy imediately says ir was a good call. :puke:

Borderline interference call. You gotta figure that the refs were looking for an even-up call. Let's hope our PK is better than the last game.

If they can just come out and get that first goal, they can beat these guys. Giving up 18 shots again won't do the trick however. Big PK to start the 3rd period. They have to keep pressure on the points with these guys.. keep your fingers crossed.