Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

In hindsight Chicago makes that deal every day of the week. As underwhelming as he might have been overall, Vermette scored two gigantic overtime goals for them. Do I trade my first rounder and a prospect for a Stanley Cup? EVERY TIME.

No they dont

What about Nugent-Hopkins? Mcdavid a return makes his spot questionable. I know he's a center but it could work somehow. I want Galchenyuk at center though.. And we can't really trade plex without getting a responsible center in return.

What about Nugent-Hopkins? Mcdavid a return makes his spot questionable. I know he's a center but it could work somehow. I want Galchenyuk at center though.. And we can't really trade plex without getting a responsible center in return.

Not this year, he just broke his hand blocking a shot. Out 6-8 weeks.

30 NHL teams trade their first rounder and a B level prospect right now if you tell them it guarantees them the Stanley cup.

Thats why they play the game... to win the cup, not amass prospects.

Yeah, I'm amazed anyone disagrees with you. A 1st rounder and a top prospect for a Cup? Every time.

Agreed. deal Chicago made that I didn't get was the one with philly.

In hindsight Chicago makes that deal every day of the week. As underwhelming as he might have been overall, Vermette scored two gigantic overtime goals for them. Do I trade my first rounder and a prospect for a Stanley Cup? EVERY TIME.

Hawks traded Saad, who would of guessed they would do that and seems they are stronger than ever.

I dont care if Nugent-Hopkins is out for 8 weeks, maybe could get him a bit cheaper and I would like to have him for April to hopefully early june.

I take it all back....

As bad as he was in the regular season... And his limited minutes in the playoffs. He DID score 4 GOALS in the playoffs including 3 GAME WINNERS! Most notably A double OT winner vs ANA to tie the series at 2 and a game winner in the 3rd of the finals vs TB.

I take it all back....

As bad as he was in the regular season... And his limited minutes in the playoffs. He DID score 4 GOALS in the playoffs including 3 GAME WINNERS! Most notably A double OT winner vs ANA to tie the series at 2 and a game winner in the 3rd of the finals vs TB.

Forgot about the turnover in the slot in the 3rd that vermette buried to take game 1. So worth it now

Trade Ideas.. Blow it UP!

Drouin for Scherbak, Juulsen, and Adrighetto.

Eberle and Davidson for Beaulieu, Carr, Draft Pick

Pacioretty + for Couture

Subban for Seguin and Jokipakka

Markov and Galchenyuk for Vatanen and Silverberg

New Top 6:

Drouin Seguin Eberle

Silverberg Couture Gallagher

D becomes:

Vatanen Petry

Jokipakka Emelin

Davidson Pateryn

Too much NHL16 for me.. But the waiting for something (ANYTHING) to happen is killing me

What would it take to get Drouin from Tampa, given that we'd probably have to significantly exceed competing offers from outside the division?

Drouin

for

Beaulieu

1st

2nd

Would you trade McCarron if he was the sticking point?

Guest Stogey24

You guys still want this Drouin clown after he fackin leaves his team high and dry? Wow, no thanks. Shows his true colours right there.

You think vets around the league will accept that? Nuh Uh. There were players on Montreal who actually said you need to put your time in, in the AHL, and this kid decided to quit because he doesn't get his way

You guys still want this Drouin clown after he fackin leaves his team high and dry? Wow, no thanks. Shows his true colours right there.

You think vets around the league will accept that? Nuh Uh. There were players on Montreal who actually said you need to put your time in, in the AHL, and this kid decided to quit because he doesn't get his way

Gotta respectfully disagree Stogey, and question your information source, no one here really knows why he is acting this way and taken this measure, outside of him, his sleaze ball agent, and Yzerman. You're guessing... :)

I give him credit to buck the trend, and this is a young man's league now, so veterans are looked at differently, both by the young guns who want jobs, and GM's on mostly how to get rid of those heavy contracts.

NHL is a fast changing league, and I don't think it's the first or last time a player decided that he was going to do what he saw as best for him personally.

Hes a guy who outperformed everyone on the team as a 19 year old, scoring more p/60 than any player. His reward... fourth line minutes in the regular season and press box in the playoffs.

He came in.. had some points early this year. Soon found himself again playing fourth line minutes with scrubs.

He got hurt and was told he was going to the ahl so he could get in shape and would be called back up. Played 7 games. No call up in sight.

He makes $396 a day in the ahl, over $5000 a day in the nhl, plus bonuses. He says this. Ive earned my spot. I am clearly better than guys like massechault, paquette, and the rest of these guys. Put me in the nhl or trade me.

The lightning still refuse.

He says fine. Screw you, i want a deal.

Guest Stogey24

Gotta respectfully disagree Stogey, and question your information source, no one here really knows why he is acting this way and taken this measure, outside of him, his sleaze ball agent, and Yzerman. You're guessing... :)I give him credit to buck the trend, and this is a young man's league now, so veterans are looked at differently, both by the young guns who want jobs, and GM's on mostly how to get rid of those heavy contracts.NHL is a fast changing league, and I don't think it's the first or last time a player decided that he was going to do what he saw as best for him personally.

What do you mean where am I getting my information from. He just quit on his team. This is a kid on a ELC demanding a trade and now has literally quit playing because he hasn't got his way

So what if he doesn't get minutes in Montreal, he's going to quit on them too? Ya, no thanks.

That's a spoiled brat to a T'.

I don't blame the kid. The way contracts work, I'd do the same thing.

You're at your job, expecting to earn $5000 a day. You work your whole (albeit young) life to get where you are. You perform well enough to earn that. And your boss tells you no, now go earn $400 and hopefully you don't get injured.

This isn't a 3rd/4th line talent who's acting like a star. This is a star (in the making) who's being treated like a 4th liner.

If this was Galchenyuk getting treated like this, we'd be screaming for Therrien's head.

Instead it's a different team so let's totally bag on the kid.

Some might - I wouldn't. If Galchenyuk would have pulled this in his second season, my mentality towards him would have been the same as Drouin. No one's bigger than the team, especially someone on an ELC. I have no support for players who think they are like that, like Drouin is.

Guest Stogey24

Some might - I wouldn't. If Galchenyuk would have pulled this in his second season, my mentality towards him would have been the same as Drouin. No one's bigger than the team, especially someone on an ELC. I have no support for players who think they are like that, like Drouin is.

It's an absolute joke.

I played hockey with kids exactly like Drouin growing up.