May 29th, Habs @ Rangers 8 PM

Wow, top line still the same. Therrien is a clown

talk about a coach who can't or refuses to adjust at the most critical time of the year :wall::wall:

can we get Galchenyuk-Eller now????

I don't think miracles too often go against justice, and NY has bee full measure for this game. Although its funny ... if that near goal had gone in.. its a new world.

Given the time of the clock, and the events of the series, I think we'll see some tremendous sour grapes

And they'll be inappropriate.

We've had a great year.

Congrats Habs.

Well....it sucks that they lost, but it was a helluva ride.

• Upvote 1

Well....it sucks that they lost, but it was a helluva ride.

My sentiments exactly! Proud of the Habs in 2013/14!

To a man, anybody not named Tokarski wasn't very good.

But many were downright terrible, Gallagher being the worst...he was useless...embarassingly bad.

Check that, Therrien was the worst...for being too stupid to sit down a guy playing like a turrd when it was clear even in the first period that he was going to be garbage all game long.

I could have accepted playing well but losing...but this was pathetic.

If you Think Montreal deserved that game your nuts.

No kidding. Coulda put a bum in the Rangers net and they probably still win. Total lack of offense.

Great year for team, lots of good stuff.

Oh well, start again in 4 months.

Sure was one hell of a great ride and we had a hell of a lot of fun watching them get it together for us.

Anybody see any Bruins around?

We were a few minutes from the final. .. that goal goes in for us.. we relax a bit and ... who knows?

A whole year of Therrien bullshit and it ends with a typhical Therrien game. PLS let him be gone next season. All those skilled players and we still play this horrible defensive boring shithockey.

Now for something completely different... how much will Subban get and for how long?

If any player to get scored against I'm happy its Moore. Loved him on the Habs and he's been through a lot

Definitely hurts losing but we had a good year and Tokarski played great. Can't win if the team doesn't show up though

Wow, top line still the same. Therrien is a clown

This is his greatest fault: stubborn sonofabutch who plays favorites. He simply won't demote his 'pets' or change tactics....and it's stupid.