Oct 21 2021 Habs vs Kotkaniemi (and his team) 7:00pm

DON

Hopefully the Habs play UP to the level of Carolina ... and the Blowhards down to the Habs' level

KK still a Hab ... in Brossard at least ... so are Mete and Lindgren from what I can make out.

54 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I am predicting a Habs win tonight, or I'll change my avatar to KK's picture on his CAR uniform

:habslogo::habslogo::habslogo:

GO HABS GO

:habslogo::habslogo::habslogo:

Or you could do it now to save the trouble of doing it angrily later.

I'm not a 100% convinced believer in KK, but I will be shocked if he does not score at least 1 goal tonight. It's a perfect combination: atrocious habs team, highly motivated kid, and we're the habs, so that means every high-profile player we trade away is guaranteed to come back and humiliate us at least once.

4 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I'm not a 100% convinced believer in KK, but I will be shocked if he does not score at least 1 goal tonight. It's a perfect combination: atrocious habs team, highly motivated kid, and we're the habs, so that means every high-profile player we trade away is guaranteed to come back and humiliate us at least once.

I also expect him to hustle/work-hard, be physical, play one of (if not) the best defensive games of his career and do all that consistanyly throughout the game ... not saying he will do all that for the rest of the season, but his engine will be running hot tonight.

I'll peek in on the game between Young Sheldon and The Blacklist.  So far this team hasn't been good enough to justify top priority in my evening's plans...hopefully that changes, but until it does, I will observe in a casual manner.

Win or lose, I have animosity against kk and I hope he sets some records in his career.  In fact, I'd like to see that start tonight with kk setting a new record for number of hits received in a game. 

I'm also wondering if Gally was practicing against Karlsson last game in preparation for facing kk?

Beauty of a tip by Gally!!!  

Hmm, that looks to be a good goal, I'm not sure what the Cannes would challenge it.  

D'oh, wth, what a BS call that was.  

However, I dont get why the Habs F are always so close to the crease.  Earlier, Toffoli had a decent chance, but he was slightly in too close that the pass was broken up.  Had he been a foot further back he likely would have gotten a shot off.

6 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

... D'oh, wth, what a BS call that was ...

As it is early in the season we'll have to see if that is a new "standard" the refs will apply (at least for 35-40 games or so) or just a borderline call.

1 minute ago, brobin said:

Watch at some point a guy will be right in the habs crease and the decision will be “good goal”…

With the way some of the Habs stand so close to the crease, if I was the oppositions G I would stand at the edge of the crease for no other reason than to have an argument that the Habs F was in my way.  By doing that I could probably get a shutout against the Habs.  

• Upvote 1

One shot on goal in the final 13(ish) minutes of the period ... sigh

0-0 after one

Habs showed way more intensity and better structure

pk looks good, pp needs more work

Allen is playing well and Perrault looks adequate

Caufield is having a better game and Dvorak’s line is steady