dlbalr

Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

56 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Oh wow, Glass is that good or does Vegas value him a little highly?

6th overall pick in 2017

Put up 102 points in 64 games last year. 

Was the first pick in franchise history, and is likely one of the top 10 prospects in the world right now. 

5 minutes ago, Commandant said:

6th overall pick in 2017

Put up 102 points in 64 games last year. 

Was the first pick in franchise history, and is likely one of the top 10 prospects in the world right now. 

Yea, come to think of it I was probably just not thinking about how valuable he is. How much more valuable is he than guys like Robert Thomas and Morgan frost?

5 hours ago, Meller93 said:

Yea, come to think of it I was probably just not thinking about how valuable he is. How much more valuable is he than guys like Robert Thomas and Morgan frost?

I think hes a good step above them... maybe like thomas plus late 1st for glass.... type of idea.

I've always thought that a blockbuster between Montreal and Florida would've happened by now. For the obvious Bergy/Tallon connection. I really don't recall any trades that came from this previously promising aspect of MB arriving as GM. Maybe one involving a young local dman. Besides this, I think it would do wonders for the Florida franchise. Having ex-Habs on a team that has such an influx of Quebecers during the winter. I really don't know exactly how much it would change things. But if say, Pacioretty Byron Lernout & Lindgren are starting for the Panthers. Aaand Pacioretty becomes Captain.(Super-duper-stretch) I personally think this sells more tickets in Florida. So, what mega-deal with Florida is good for everyone involved?

18 hours ago, Commandant said:

I think hes a good step above them... maybe like thomas plus late 1st for glass.... type of idea.

How valuable do you Poehling is these days? (Not trying to trade him) I feel like his value keeps on rising 

3 hours ago, nihilz said:

I've always thought that a blockbuster between Montreal and Florida would've happened by now. For the obvious Bergy/Tallon connection. I really don't recall any trades that came from this previously promising aspect of MB arriving as GM.

There have been a few trades between the two teams since Bergevin came to the Habs...just none of the particularly relevant variety.

January 14, 2013 - Habs trade Brendon Nash to Florida for Jason DeSantis (the AHL rights had already been swapped a few months earlier)

June 30, 2013 - Habs trade their 2013 7th to Florida for their 2014 7th

July 5, 2013 - Habs trade Phillipe Lefebvre and the 2014 7th they had acquired earlier to Florida to George Parros

March 4, 2014 - Habs trade a 2015 5th to Florida for Mike Weaver

• Upvote 1