Montreal Canadiens vs. New Jersey Devils | February 27th, 2017 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

1 minute ago, huzer said:

That was an entertaining 3rd period and OT.

It's not often you see the word entertaining mentioned in a game against the Devils.  They managed to pull it off while playing about 20 minutes overall.  Given the way the standings are tightening, I'm happy with the two points but this team needs a boost offensively in the next 41 hours.

but this team needs a boost offensively in the next 41 hours.

Agreed! We can't expect to keep relying on Max and Radu to provide all the offense. We need help up front!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Habsfan said:

According to ESPN.com, Radulov had 4 points tonight!

So he did. How's that for stacking your totals lol?

Also Patches ensured his 5th (4th straight) 30 goal campaign while putting him on pace for 40. He's been the habs best players during this rough (rough rough rough) patch.

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

Boy am I going to dampen the mood here, but...

Habs have still not won a game in regulation in February, and only 4 Habs players have scored this month (Paciorretty, Radulow, Galchenyuk, Shaw).

source.gif

Didn't Weber score a goal lately?

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

I meant Habs forwards. Editing.

AHH! True! Like I was saying, we need help up front...but who's out there that we could pick up who could help on the first two lines? (without having to sell the farm to acquire them)!

I'm starting to feel some magic over here boys!

Patches is really starting to be The Captain, Price has the fire back, and Galchenyuk looks like he is having fun.   

I missed the game but caught the highlights, and it looks like CJ is really bringing the team together.   

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24
10 hours ago, Davehab said:

I'm starting to feel some magic over here boys!

Patches is really starting to be The Captain, Price has the fire back, and Galchenyuk looks like he is having fun.   

I missed the game but caught the highlights, and it looks like CJ is really bringing the team together.   

I guess they didn't show the highlights of the first 55 minutes 

Worst. Game. Ever. (Save the last 8min of reg and OT)

Zero atmosphere at Prudential Center. If not for the Habs fans taking over I swear it would be less entertaining that a morgue. We outnumbered the devils fans I swear. 

They think that blaring bad heavy metal all night is gonna make it feel like Lucifer's Den or something (like that would be a good thing). They have No clue. 

On a side note, Radulov is amazing. He is magic when then puck is on his stick. 

Oh, and Deharnais need to be gone. Forever. 

IMG_4831.JPG