Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Habsfan89

No other thing to do but clean house and start over.

Recommended Posts

Nihiliz surfing the internet

 

EDzYALUXYAAQdCy?format=png&name=900x900


Thanks for proving my point,   You bring nothing of value to this website..... just personal attacks, which pretty much shows that you are not intelligent enough to actually debate anything substantive.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commandant said:

Nihiliz surfing the internet

 

EDzYALUXYAAQdCy?format=png&name=900x900


Thanks for proving my point,   You bring nothing of value to this website..... just personal attacks, which pretty much shows that you are not intelligent enough to actually debate anything substantive.

 

 

 

 

 

hahaha.. umm. there is no debate with you. I would argue that you have lost Mr.LaRose web traffic by being.. you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your entire existence on this site is to post about me?  What a sad, sad, loser you must be in real life... that you feel the need to keep visiting this site just to attack a person you dont even know?  It literally is pitiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Your entire existence on this site is to post about me?  What a sad, sad, loser you must be in real life... that you feel the need to keep visiting this site just to attack a person you dont even know?  It literally is pitiful.

 

Ouff your ego must love that narrow perspective. This site has its uses, and I appreciate it for what it's worth to me.

 

BUT YOU! You should just open your own forum site and post your own narratives and not allow anyone else to sign up or post. That would be fitting.

 

And, yes, Im certain you have single handedly lost Brian web traffic. Congrats, twat. Marinaro - clout + ego + twat = you. The douche decimal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have my own site.  We get 2.5 - 3 million views a month... pretty good traffic and revenue.

 

Although now that i think about it... a portion of that is probably just you, stalking me on the internet 

 

Your obsession is just sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Commandant said:

I have my own site.  We get 2.5 - 3 million views a month... pretty good traffic and revenue.

 

Although now that i think about it... a portion of that is probably just you, stalking me on the internet 

 

Your obsession is just sad.

 

mmm ego stroke. Do you masturbate in the mirror, too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanting to know about my private life now?  Your obsessions with me are just getting weird

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nihilz said:

 

mmm ego stroke. Do you masturbate in the mirror, too?

Doesnt everyone? 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nihilz said:

 

I have a stalker...

 

KindOfABigDeal.jpg

 

What you dont seem to get is that im not serious... im just laughing at how pathetic you are and how angry you get.

 

With every post i can practically hear you just pounding on the keyboard and throwing your little temper tantrum.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commandant said:

 

I have a stalker...

 

KindOfABigDeal.jpg

 

 

Ouff, nice deflection, Marinaro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

Normally in sports forums, people disagree on things. It's ok to disagree. I like stats. Half the people agree. I like fights. Few people agree.  I dont get annoyed with them for not liking fights. And I'm not gonna stop liking them. It's ok to disagree. It's also ok to say why. 

 

I disagree with the negativity this year. I would keep the team together for one more year. This team is better than their record. Scandella and kovalchuk on a healthy roster make this a playoff team imo next year. It's ok to disagree with me though.  I wont be mad about it.

How many years are you willing to give it one more year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, nihilz said:

 

mmm ego stroke. Do you masturbate in the mirror, too?

Question maybe its just me but ........ How do you masturbate in the mirror 🤔 better yet how does one go in a mirror 🤔

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Commandant and Nihilz would please just drop the gloves and get it over with... 

 

Now on topic... 

 

I feel that with 12 games left to deadline we really need to wait on any trades until we see how those games play out. 18 out of 24 points would change a lot of our opinions. 8 of 24 would solidify them. Team is healthy now. Let's see what we really have here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

If Commandant and Nihilz would please just drop the gloves and get it over with... 

 

Now on topic... 

 

I feel that with 12 games left to deadline we really need to wait on any trades until we see how those games play out. 18 out of 24 points would change a lot of our opinions. 8 of 24 would solidify them. Team is healthy now. Let's see what we really have here. 

I still think we should be trying to get a top 10 lottery pick in the draft rather than try for something that where not going to get which is a playoff spot.

 I have said from day 1 which got me ripped For it, the problem is we just don't have the depth in the organization to be a contender. When Drouin got hurt I said Bergevin better make a trade or we're going to be in trouble. He didn't and we lost 8 in a row twice. 

The good terms have the depth in the organization to over come key injuries and still make the playoffs. All we do every time is tail spin out of control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

If Commandant and Nihilz would please just drop the gloves and get it over with...

 

They've done enough of that.  Let's stay on topic from here on out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

If Commandant and Nihilz would please just drop the gloves and get it over with... 

 

Now on topic... 

 

I feel that with 12 games left to deadline we really need to wait on any trades until we see how those games play out. 18 out of 24 points would change a lot of our opinions. 8 of 24 would solidify them. Team is healthy now. Let's see what we really have here. 

 

Im fine with posting normally.

 

You see me do it everyday.

 

I think its obvious who the problem is.  Like i said.  He doesnt have one post in the last 7 months that isnt a personal attack on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

Im fine with posting normally.

 

You see me do it everyday.

 

I think its obvious who the problem is.  Like i said.  He doesnt have one post in the last 7 months that isnt a personal attack on me.

 

Commandant, every emotionally normal member of this site knows what a valuable contributor you are. Don't let it get to you.

4 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

If Commandant and Nihilz would please just drop the gloves and get it over with... 

 

Now on topic... 

 

I feel that with 12 games left to deadline we really need to wait on any trades until we see how those games play out. 18 out of 24 points would change a lot of our opinions. 8 of 24 would solidify them. Team is healthy now. Let's see what we really have here. 

 

18 out of 24 seems throughly unbelievable. Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Habs havent lost 8 in a row since the 20s.  Didnt even do it once in the pitiful Houle years.  Somehow they did it twice in this season... so yeah stranger things have already happened.

 

The talk of tanking for a top 10 pick is just fanciful.  It doesnt work like that.  These are pro athletes who arent going to quit.  Its not like you can have a team meeting and ask them to stop trying and just quit and the gm doesnt have the time to make enough trades to strip talent from the team to make them that bad this year (and even if he did they wouldnt have the depth habs89 seeks for a decade afterwards)... so i dont see that.

 

The only thing to do is to see if you go on a nice run over the 12 games... and if you dont.. then sell assets at the deadline.  Its not the mindset of most fans who want instant gratification, but we do have to be patient for 2.5 weeks and just watch the team play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that to different degrees, most on this forum are on a wait a see mode: waiting to see which players are moved.

Some want a fire sale

Some want to trade the player that may bring the biggest return (like me)

Some want to trade older non-core players to make room for the young guns (I would put the trade Kovalchuk folks here)

 

I do not think the tankers are really serious in asking for that. I’ve read those arguments, I think I even posted something like that out of frustration

But I agree, the lottery system has made that fools gold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They tanking just fine without trying to

 

MB, the scouting department and coaching staff and players are seeing to that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 points from 2nd wildcard (Fla), doesnt seem impossible; but if need to go 21-8 to get in playoffs, way too much to ask for.

 

Anyways:gohabsgo:.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Commandant said:

The Habs havent lost 8 in a row since the 20s.  Didnt even do it once in the pitiful Houle years.  Somehow they did it twice in this season... so yeah stranger things have already happened.

 

The talk of tanking for a top 10 pick is just fanciful.  It doesnt work like that.  These are pro athletes who arent going to quit.  Its not like you can have a team meeting and ask them to stop trying and just quit and the gm doesnt have the time to make enough trades to strip talent from the team to make them that bad this year (and even if he did they wouldnt have the depth habs89 seeks for a decade afterwards)... so i dont see that.

 

The only thing to do is to see if you go on a nice run over the 12 games... and if you dont.. then sell assets at the deadline.  Its not the mindset of most fans who want instant gratification, but we do have to be patient for 2.5 weeks and just watch the team play.

Its not tanking when you're already out of a playoff spot.

 

Tanking is when you do it right out of the gate.

 

Their is no point of a playoff push , because theirs no chance we're making it. So what's better option play for a pick 15-20, or play for a pick 5-12?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...