Habs call up D'Agostini and Stewart

JoeLassister

It was stated tonight that the same players would play against Buffalo.

So Kovalev has practice off, Hammer too to rest them

The fact that Grabovski did not practice today. Neither Ryder.

Those two players have seen less action than they can this year, it's injury or

flu.

We needed a body ready to replace if both cannot play.

But i had no clue that Greg Stewart was on the team plans.

It is the player i less know about style and play.

Unless Grabs was frustrated not to play one game and make a youth mistake

again...

Had a chance to get a look at both these guys at the rookie camp back in 05. While I expected D'Agostini to be the next guy to get a shot (seeing as Chip has already played in the NHL), Stewart getting the call up is a bit of a surprise. He's certainly a gritty guy who plays hard every shift - maybe the main reason why Gainey & Co. decided to give him a shot.

Awesome!!

Diago was my fav prospect, and FINALLY we get a scraper in Stewart!

Give the big guns some rest Carbo and give the kids a shot.

:ghg:

Hamilton not going to be in the playoffs, it was to be expected that youngins would get called up. D'Ago was a shoe-in but Stewart is a surprise. Though to his credit he never stopped progressing, going from ECHL to AHL and now to NHL.

Awesome!!

Diago was my fav prospect, and FINALLY we get a scraper in Stewart!

Give the big guns some rest Carbo and give the kids a shot.

:ghg:

IMO, Watch out opposition. This guy can wheel. His acceleration combined with his rotation or cycle ability makes one wonder if he's a true diamond in the rough. I say yes :clap: D'Agostini comes out of nowhere and delivers. If I had to give one word to describe him based on what I've seen, it would be "sneaky". It's NHL showtime. Here's hoping we are right. Here's hoping his D game has improved. Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Stewart.....in a nutshell

Haha, he's so nonchalant about it. Almost ... professional.

We'll want him against Toronto, to take on Tucker if he keeps running Halak (who we'd better be playing).

Don't tell me that we finally got our goon? Just in time for the playoffs! Too bad he looks like he might lose most of his NHL fights, at least he will take the load off our talented tough guys come playoffs. probably could take Tucker, but who cares? Can he take Neil or Avery? Not likely. But I'd rather see him in the box with Neil for 5 plus 10 than Komo, even if he is bloody and beaten.

Funny, another piece of the puzzle, right there, and I didn't even see it.

In Bob We Trust

The Sens have Neil and it didn't change anything to what happened there.

If Carbo dress up Stewart it will be to see what he can do if he needs to play him in the playoffs.

Not to fight. He is not a heavyweight.

If Carbo dress up Stewart it will be to see what he can do if he needs to play him in the playoffs.

Not to fight.

I disagree...I think having this kid kick the shit out of Darcy Tucker early on would be of great benefit to the team...you just know it'd put the guys in a great mood.

I disagree...I think having this kid kick the shit out of Darcy Tucker early on would be of great benefit to the team...you just know it'd put the guys in a great mood.

Agreed. Komisarek usually takes care of Tucker when ever the Habs play the Leaves. BUt he won'T be there.

Anyone know if Bell is gonna be suspended for his Elbow on Alfredsson??