GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa

dlbalr

front_price-save-against-ottawa-patrick-

A little early, but I'm gone all day tomorrow so I'm posting it now...

<B>Projected Montreal (14-14-2) Lineup:

Cammalleri - Plekanec - A. Kostitsyn

S. Kostitsyn - Gomez - Lapierre

Pacioretty - Metropolit - Moen

White - Pyatt - Laraque

O'Byrne - Gorges

Bergeron - Gill

Hamrlik - Spacek

Halak

Not sure of the severity of Mara's injury.

<B>Projected Ottawa (14-10-4) Lineup:

Michalek - Spezza - Shannon

Kovalev - Fisher - Alfredsson

Ruutu - Kelly - Cheechoo

Regin - Winchester - Foligno

Phillips - Volchenkov

Kuba - Karlsson

Carkner - Campoli

Elliott

Lines are roughly from their last game, best I could find on short notice.

Puck drop is at 7:30 tonight.

TV: RDS, SNET-E

Radio: CJAD, CKAC

To the mods, feel free to edit the lines as accurate info comes in; I will not be around at all tomorrow.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you send Hamrlik-Spacek out there against the Fisher line if those lines are accurate.

The pairings are Gill-Gorges, Bergeron-O'Byrne. Since Gill has come back, he's been with Gorges (the Mara-Gorges pairing was awful).

Lets hope the Habs can play as well as they have defensively the past couple nights and draw a few more power plays than they give up.

We probably won't see any penalties. Montreal and Ottawa are ranked last in PP opportunities. ^_^

Hope to see a few more chances for the Habs tonight.

GO HABS GO!!!!

One thing is for certain...the Habs will need to take the lead, cause if the 2nd period starts and the Habs are down by 2 goals, they won't have the legs to mount a comeback!

Ryan White is recalled

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?show...c=20902&hl=

I have no idea if he's playing tonight.

D'Agostini and Pouliot are not expected to make the game. Pouliot not ready and D'Agostini out of any timing, should go to Hamilton for rehab

like Stewart did, except to come back and do something.

White should be out there with Pyatt and BGL.

Lapierre was playing wings with Gomez and Sergei after his pass on Cammelleri goal.

12 million combined for 7 goals. Just one more than MAB. :lol:

Yez. Thank gawd Kovy delayed and allowed Cammalleri to sign. Imagine how much worse we'd actually be without Cammi?

Yez. Thank gawd Kovy delayed and allowed Cammalleri to sign. Imagine how much worse we'd actually be without Cammi?

It wasn't Cammalleri, it was Gionta who took the offer Kovalev sat on.

Halak will be better tonight. He was off too long and looked rusty. I am glad they got him back in the saddle as we need to keep both these guys sharp and Price fresh if we actually make the playoffs.

I sure hope he's better as well. I want him traded, so I want his value to be as high as possible. Though I do feel he isn't high on any teams wish list.

I believe Camms was already signed by then. When Kovy Bob that he wanted to think about the offer, Bob went after Gionta!

I'm not entirely sure about this, but i think that's how it went down!

Edited by Habsfan

The word is Gainey initially offered the same salary as before, 4.5 mil for two years, and Kovalev (or his agent I guess, though I'm sure he was involved in the process) said 'Ok, we'll call you back' and shopped himself around at that salary. When a team (apparently LA) said they'd match, he came back looking for more from Bob. When Bob upped it to 10Mil for 2 years, Kovalev again said 'Ok, we'll call you back.'

Tired of being played, Bob offered those 5 mil per year to Gionta and he took it before Kovy did, because Kovy was busy shopping himself around for more. Then he cried about it and stayed nearby for the exact money and term.

Halak will be better tonight. He was off too long and looked rusty. I am glad they got him back in the saddle as we need to keep both these guys sharp and Price fresh if we actually make the playoffs.

Exactly. Halak gets rusty when sat for prolonged periods. Halak needs to play semi regularly to be in top game shape. It usually takes Halak a few games to get back into top game shape so he needs to be played to be at his best. Halak definitely needs to play games at the end of the season if he is to be used as a backup in the playoffs to Price or he will be rusty and by the time he's used to playing again a series would be over. Thats already burned the Habs before.