Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Interesting....

I would love to have Marleau but not at the cost of breaking up the overall team or parting ways with Higgins or Plekanec.

As for a top 4 dman... and sources saying where BG is looking? Cuz Hannan or McLaren would be good.

:hlogo:

Considering the Bonda Rumors..he would be a pretty good aquisition..as he still has power in him, Great veteran leadership, And can show some rooks more tips. If he comes 1 000 000 Or less I would why not (depth is a good thing)

Considering the Bonda Rumors..he would be a pretty good aquisition..as he still has power in him, Great veteran leadership, And can show some rooks more tips. If he comes 1 000 000 Or less I would why not (depth is a good thing)

where the hell would you put him?

I disagree, 2-3 injuries up front and this team is in big trouble. You can only have so many young guys while staying competitive.

Yup... especially when one of our best young guys (Grabovsky) is out indefinately.

Really? do you have a link?

Isn't he washed up?

On SportsCentres 6Cities in 6Days thing had Healey saying that the leafs sould ABSOLUTELY get Bondra.

My God. Is there somebody in the World who isnt as in love with the Leafs as him???

Darren Dregger...the new 'Insider'... Oh, and Don Cherry... Here's to hoping they all retire early!

Better the devil you know that the devil you don't. If they retire, then a new brand of Leaf lovers will be hired. I'm so used to the voices of these twits that I can tune them out.

Better the devil you know that the devil you don't. If they retire, then a new brand of Leaf lovers will be hired. I'm so used to the voices of these twits that I can tune them out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :king:

where the hell would you put him?

Well he isnt playing with anyone yet so him to sign for backing up some wingers he should have no say lol, unless he rather retire.

I still say trade ryder. ( no need for argument )

Edited by koivu-11

The Canucks are in the market for a right winger.

Maybe the Habs could use the situation...

Latendresse, Kostitsyn and Perezhogin are all right wingers and in my book Perezhogin won't bring anything to the table that the Habs allready got.

Perezhogin is a good player but if both teams could benefit from a deal then it's worth concider. One should also have in mind that the Nucks have to make a deal to get a full roster.

Perezhogin and a pick for Luc Bourdon or Perezhogin for Kevin Bieksa?

The Canucks are in the market for a right winger.

Maybe the Habs could use the situation...

Latendresse, Kostitsyn and Perezhogin are all right wingers and in my book Perezhogin won't bring anything to the table that the Habs allready got.

Perezhogin is a good player but if both teams could benefit from a deal then it's worth concider. One should also have in mind that the Nucks have to make a deal to get a full roster.

Perezhogin and a pick for Luc Bourdon or Perezhogin for Kevin Bieksa?

Even though I would trade Perezhogin and a pick ( not a first rounder though) for Bourdon, I think he is still a year maybe two away from being a conributer at the NHL level. O'Byrne, Emelin and maybe Carle, and Fischer are already that far away. It would make it VERY crowded on the blueline at that point.

Before anyone jumps on me saying "it would be good because we could trade a few of them for something we need then" it would be a gamble to decide who is better then who so early in thier careers to start dealing young stud D-men on a guess. It nevers works out.

CANADIENS TO SHOP FOR BLUELINE HELP?

MONTREAL GAZETTE: Pat Hickey reports Canadiens veteran defenceman Sheldon Souray is sidelined with a shoulder injury and the team is awaiting the results of medical tests to determine how long he'll be out of the lineup. If the injury is serious it could force management to look to either a trade or the waiver wire for a short term veteran replacement.

Spector's Note: Losing Souray for a lengthy period of time could be a serious blow to the Habs thin blueline depth. There's not much available for defencemen via free agency or waivers so a trade could be the best option. The Habs have plenty of prospect depth to offer in exchange.

LINK