Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Frolov a healthy scratch

-tsn

wow...

Frolov for Andrei??

Just saw that.

With Frolov being an UFA next season, not sure i'd wanna part with AK.

Maybe for Diago and Stewar or Chips, just dreamin maybe.

Well if any move happens, i believe it will be both Kosty bro's somewhere. Frolov may be nice with a decent extension, obviously BG will have a talk with Cammallari first.

So 2 bro's for Frolov and a pick or something back.

I mean Minnesota gave up a second just to get Kobasew.

The habs do have some good pieces to move:

The Kosty bro's

Pleks

Halak

I don't want to give up Plek unless we get a viable centre back in the trade, there's not much we have in the pipeline for C's unless we want Metro to play there when he comes back.

They will lose Pleks for nothing if they don't trade him, then everyone will complain he left for nothing.

They have Maxwell, if the habs land frolov for example, they have Cammi Maxwell frolov on the 2nd line. Much better then the current line.

They will lose Pleks for nothing if they don't trade him, then everyone will complain he left for nothing.

They have Maxwell, if the habs land frolov for example, they have Cammi Maxwell frolov on the 2nd line. Much better then the current line.

2 pts in 5 games in AHL. :blink:

you see, if Boston got a 2nd rounder for Kobasew, a team scoring leader may be able to get a first rounder.

I like Pleks as a player, however, i don't see Gomez and Pleks as a really dangerous dou. Pleks is UFA at the end of the year. BG just can't keep up the losing good players for nothing, he'll get 4 mill on the open market.

My point is the habs do have some centerman to take his spot, especially next year, I believe they had a pretty good draft at centre and signed a swede as well.

Ya Plex is the next guy to go for nothing. He better ditch the no sining players during the season atitude.

Plekanec had BETTER be re-signed if he keeps playing like this.

And don't give me the old 'Gomez/Pleks are not a winning combo at C' argument. We do NOT have any C better than Pleks in the system. (Sorry, but I'm just sick of this mooning over unproven prospects. Haven't we seen this movie enough times?). Anyone massively better than Pleks will come with a crippling cap hit, mostly because we're locked into Gomez's ridiculous salary.

If Pleks walks, that could be the end of any lingering support I have for Gainey as GM.

And don't give me the old 'Gomez/Pleks are not a winning combo at C' argument. We do NOT have any C better than Pleks in the system. (Sorry, but I'm just sick of this mooning over unproven prospects. Haven't we seen this movie enough times?). Anyone massively better than Pleks will come with a crippling cap hit, mostly because we're locked into Gomez's ridiculous salary.

If Pleks walks, that could be the end of any lingering support I have for Gainey as GM.

+1

crazy what a difference a few games makes. A month ago how many of you were encouraging Gainey to dump Plekanec because he was useless, small, weak, invisible in the playoffs, etc.

+1

+2

I have complete in faith in Bob still. But if Plex walks, Bob walks with him.

I do think that Bob knows this. However I bet Plex is asking for a nice sum.

No no no Trizz you misunderstood my comment. I wasn't say keep him, it was a comment, in response to nhfaber saying we all wanted Plek gone. I was saying that he's at his 2 year ago form and we love him again.

Edited by bar

Heard pregame that Chelios signed with an AHL squad to get in game sahape, hoping to be picked up.

WOuldn't it be nice to see him finish back here.

Heard pregame that Chelios signed with an AHL squad to get in game sahape, hoping to be picked up.

WOuldn't it be nice to see him finish back here.

It's a nice thought, but Chelly's way too slow for me to want to see him suit up for us.

It's a nice thought, but Chelly's way too slow for me to want to see him suit up for us.

I'd ice him over Bergeron, Hill O'Byrne and probably a couple others. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in great reading of the ice, control and calmness in his own zone. ALso would be able to wear the C for his final year here. Great guy in the playoffs. If he could be had for the Markov LTI cap space, take him asap.

I'd ice him over Bergeron, Hill O'Byrne and probably a couple others. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in great reading of the ice, control and calmness in his own zone. ALso would be able to wear the C for his final year here. Great guy in the playoffs. If he could be had for the Markov LTI cap space, take him asap.

Yeah, just what we need, a guys who was an even worse partier than all the kids we have now. I can see Price and Chipchura naked snorting coke off a dead hooker's pu$$y while car surfing on a stolen army tank down Ste-Catherine and going out of their way to drive over as many cute white kittens as possible... just to impress Chelly.

Yeah, just what we need, a guys who was an even worse partier than all the kids we have now. I can see Price and Chipchura naked snorting coke off a dead hooker's pu$$y while car surfing on a stolen army tank down Ste-Catherine and going out of their way to drive over as many cute white kittens as possible... just to impress Chelly.

He is alot older now, and I believe he has grown up, we lost the deal when we went to Chicago for Savard, and he is now a real class act. We should judge people by mistakes of there youth. I would not expect him to come here and try to recapture his youth, although I can see the drama if he did. Mid life crisis. lol