GDT: Game 7, Montreal vs Pittsburgh

dlbalr

Philly is running out of bodies.. they are going to be spent

I dunno. One important factor Montreal has going for it is that they're the miracle team capable of coming back from any deficit. If Philly pulls off the 3-0 comeback, we're both resilient miracle teams. Cockroach on cockroach.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, Washington was personal for me because the TSN talking heads wrote us off. They predicted it did again against the Pittsburgh Penguins because it seemed obvious that their talent and better grit and cohesiveness would beat us. I admit my faith was low. Hence my plead and thank you's to the beautiful skilled mighty clever emaculate Hockey Gods. The Maurice Rocket Richard is smiling as he sits as the chiefest seat on the council! :hlogo:

LOL. Hate me too.

For dobberhockey I called Caps in 6, then Pens in 6, so my next round prediction will be Bruins/Flyers in 6.

Can't mess with what is working.

IMO, Washington was personal for me because the TSN talking heads wrote us off. They predicted it did again against the Pittsburgh Penguins because it seemed obvious that their talent and better grit and cohesiveness would beat us. I admit my faith was low. Hence my plead and thank you's to the beautiful skilled mighty clever emaculate Hockey Gods. The Maurice Rocket Richard is smiling as he sits as the chiefest seat on the council! :hlogo:

There's high five'n going on upstairs for sure!

I dunno. One important factor Montreal has going for it is that they're the miracle team capable of coming back from any deficit. If Philly pulls off the 3-0 comeback, we're both resilient miracle teams. Cockroach on cockroach.

Well, who said the Flyers would win game 7? hehe

Habs could use the extra 2 days no matter what

LOL. Hate me too.

For dobberhockey I called Caps in 6, then Pens in 6, so my next round prediction will be Bruins/Flyers in 6.

Can't mess with what is working.

Keep up the excellent work!!

:lol:

Was Pal Hal's hand shaking again during the handshakes? :P:D

Not to jinx it, but I think that does it. :D

I've never seen Montreal advance past the second round. :clap:

How sad, yet this year so great. You, we, have seen history in the making.

:clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Philly is running out of bodies.. they are going to be spent

Who's injured on Philly?

How fitting, Gio gets the last goal in Mellon arena. Before the game he mentioned the fact that theyre playing in the last game in Melon arena. :clap:

I was thinking that Montreal victories were the perfect way to celebrate the end of the Igloo. It's after 5am here in Qatar and I need to get an hour's sleep before I take my son to school.

:clap: :hlogo: :clap:

I saw Crosby dissing us postgame on CBC :lol: :hlogo: :lol: SUCK IT SID!! YOU LOSE!!!

At least he's consistent...whining on the ice and off the ice. What a game, so proud of this team.

Though I don't want to derail the thread, I'll quickly mention that Montreal's ECHL affiliate became the first team to ever battle back from a 3-0 series deficit, after shutting out Reading 1-0 tonight. Robert Mayer, who was up with the Habs earlier this season, got the shutout.

3 lines scored tonight, talk about getting balanced scoring at the right time. HW's 3 Stars are now up on the main page, gotta get the plug in. :) Sorry about the delay, wanted to make this article a little longer.

At least he's consistent...whining on the ice and off the ice. What a game, so proud of this team.

Though I don't want to derail the thread, I'll quickly mention that Montreal's ECHL affiliate became the first team to ever battle back from a 3-0 series deficit, after shutting out Reading 1-0 tonight. Robert Mayer, who was up with the Habs earlier this season, got the shutout.

3 lines scored tonight, talk about getting balanced scoring at the right time. HW's 3 Stars are now up on the main page, gotta get the plug in. :) Sorry about the delay, wanted to make this article a little longer.

So Habs are still alive, Dogs are still alive and the Cyclones are still alive. NICE.

Carter and Boucher

INJURY REPORT

Updated May 9, 2010

Jeff Carter ©: Out indefinitely with a right foot injury.

Ray Emery (G): Out for the season with a hip injury.

Ian Laperriere (RW) - Out indefinitely with a brain contusion and mild concussion.

But most importantly.. Leighton is their current starter.

I think Giroux and Gagne are playing through injuries

lol.. chara just crosschecks the spine right out of a guy, so they call Philly for one.

Did he get it for spearing with his spine? HAHAHa!