Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

Let's go Bruins! :clap: And what happens if on Saturday they get down early? Will they start cheap-shotting us? I'm hoping they come in knowing their out, and will be so beaten down they will roll over......

Let's go Bruins! :clap: And what happens if on Saturday they get down early? Will they start cheap-shotting us? I'm hoping they come in knowing their out, and will be so beaten down they will roll over......

I'm actually worried about that with all of the teams we play. I will freak out is somebody else goes down to injury, especially by a cheap shot.

Well... is 1 period of cheap shots is better than 3 periods ???

There are times I wish we had Toronto's heart (maybe this year excluded). Say what you want about the Laffs, but I live in T.O and have seen A LOT of their games. The team has jam, and they always fight to the last buzzer. Having said that, their fans on the other hand are pathetic and think they are the centre of the universe - maybe medicority and cupless for 40+ years gets them excited about the smallest things. Would be nice to beat them on Saturday, not from the revenge standpoint, but to put a nail in their coffin.

There are times I wish we had Toronto's heart (maybe this year excluded). Say what you want about the Laffs, but I live in T.O and have seen A LOT of their games. The team has jam, and they always fight to the last buzzer. Having said that, their fans on the other hand are pathetic and think they are the centre of the universe - maybe medicority and cupless for 40+ years gets them excited about the smallest things. Would be nice to beat them on Saturday, not from the revenge standpoint, but to put a nail in their coffin.

was that something positive about the leaves....? Blasphemr

I think you are confusing the Leafs of the early 2000s with this edition.

This Leaf team does not play well until all the pressure is off, then they go on a tear and when they get close again

they can't close the deal. They had all the chance in the world last night to make a run and got outplayed badly

by a team that had just as much on the line.

Now that everybody has written them off again I expect another run and collapse at the end.

They officially OUT! We got something to cheer on today since it's the habs day off ... w00t w00t

Sudin needs to leave the Leafs nation ... and this team needs to change from A to Z !

Ahh well, that sucks. I really wanted to be the ones who eliminated the leafs from the post season. I'll look on the bright side though, any playoffs without the leafs is a fine playoffs indeed. We wont have to watch them horde all of the CBC's air time, and we can always eliminate them next year I guess.

I don't see the point of TO going full force for the remaining of the games other than just spoiling other teams .. hopefully they'll just put in the backup's and give the Habs an extra 4 PTS push :P

:clap:AND WITH TONIGHTS LOSS TO THE BOSTON BRUINS.....THE MAPLE LAUGHS ARE....OFFICIALLY........ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS!!!! :clap:

It's the first time the Leafs have missed the playoffs three years in a row since the 1920s.

now try to find out when was the last time they missed the playoffs 4 years in a row...