Injury news

Commandant

I hope that Prust, Moen and Weise all make it back for the playoffs. That's an awesome 4th line.

I'd sit Eller and White, then send Bournival to Hamilton.

I hope that Prust, Moen and Weise all make it back for the playoffs. That's an awesome 4th line.

Not a fan of Bournival? I like his speed and hustle, but if need more grit I guess White-Moan would be better options.

Bournival cannot be sent back to Hamilton for the remainder of the year. The only player on the roster that is eligible to be sent down at this point is Tinordi.

Bournival cannot be sent back to Hamilton for the remainder of the year. The only player on the roster that is eligible to be sent down at this point is Tinordi.

Good, Bournival dosent deserve to be sent on Bulldogs final road trip!

Anyone but Parros... call up Leblanc or Dumont even.

I was really hoping that he had played his last game with us.

He is fine and vs Panthers how much damage can he do in his 5 or 6 shifts?

Basically coasting to the finish line now anyways.

Hahahaha Neech :rofl:

And.... hell yeah give George a game, I like the guy, he hasn't actually hurt us his last couple games, he 's had some bad luck this season, but went to war for us and beat Orr twice in that fateful game, we owe him that much :bonk:

Hahahaha Neech :rofl:

And.... hell yeah give George a game, I like the guy, he hasn't actually hurt us his last couple games, he 's had some bad luck this season, but went to war for us and beat Orr twice in that fateful game, we owe him that much :bonk:

You can say what you want about George--- no he is not the most skilled and maybe there was a better choice, and he has been hurt. Last year, teams would come in and intimidate us. i haven't seen that this year. We all know that the league is changing in regards to the pugilist. I have to attribute part of our success this year with the presence of Parros and Murray on our roster.

You can say what you want about George--- no he is not the most skilled and maybe there was a better choice, and he has been hurt. Last year, teams would come in and intimidate us. i haven't seen that this year. We all know that the league is changing in regards to the pugilist. I have to attribute part of our success this year with the presence of Parros and Murray on our roster.

Ya, Bergevin adding Prust, Murray, Parros, Weise and Tinordi (playing 19 games) has added a tiny bit of 'swagger' for sure and the play/attitude of #11 also is a nice and gritty.

And also has seemed to me that Moan has been more willing to engage and drop em this year, no stat to back up, but seems a bit feistier and is a super PK duo with Tomas, so hope he is back 100% by playoff time.

Ya, Bergevin adding Prust, Murray, Parros, Weise and Tinordi (playing 19 games) has added a tiny bit of 'swagger' for sure and the play/attitude of #11 also is a nice and gritty.

And also has seemed to me that Moan has been more willing to engage and drop em this year, no stat to back up, but seems a bit feistier and is a super PK duo with Tomas, so hope he is back 100% by playoff time.

Prust and Moen were on the team last year, and White and we still got beat up. That stopped when we showed up with a heavy weight team (Murray&Parros) to augment the grit.

I prefer the Murray type, who can take a regular shift while adding intimidating physicality, to the Parros "pure goon" type, but I think you guys are basically right. We've beefed up and it makes a difference.

I hate to be the odd man out but if George is scaring anyone it's from the press box. He has played in 19 games. They don't dress him against any team like the leafs or bruins or any tough team. I hate to say it but it is obvious at least to me that he is finished. They are letting him play out the string aginst teams where the odds of a fight and him getting hurt are very low. I really like the guy and I liked the signing, but that fight against Orr is probably his swan song. The rest I agree with we do have a tougher team than 2 years ago and we needed it.

I too prefer the Murray type. I haven't a real sense where the league is going. I have a feeling that our rivals will disengage with the ardor for Orr and Scott types giving us the leeway to get more talented. i think the bar will be reset as early as next year.

Any news on Prust, Moan status?

Gorges seems to be getting there, but a little while yet.

and Weise? how is he coming along I wonder?

Any news on Prust, Moan status?

Gorges seems to be getting there, but a little while yet.

and Weise? how is he coming along I wonder?

I bet we find out more news before they fly to Chicago.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 16h

#canadiens Josh Gorges will be back next week. Expect Dale Weise to be the next to come back. #tvasports

Moen I am not even sure if he has skated since concussion.

So Galchenyuk down and out.

can they, or would they call up Andrighetto for last game?

They have one non-emergency recall left between now and the 19th so they could call him up. However, given that any call-up would be playing 3 games in 3 nights, I can't see them making the call. If Eller's healthy, he'll take Galchenyuk's spot; if not, Parros will...and with the number of tough guys the Isles have up, Parros should probably be in anyways.

Question: if we win a round without Galchenyuk, and Eller miraculously finds his game and all the fourth-liners are playing well, does Chucky find a way back into the lineup? He's probably get back in after the first loss at least.