Game 6, Bruins vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Best game this team has played this year, confidence abounds for stealing this series in the knuckle dragger's barn.....

Bruins buddy claims Markov speared char in the nuts.... Comments

Markov tripped Chara, but he didn't spear him in the nuts!

No matter what happens on Wednesday, I'm really proud of my team!!!

Best game this team has played this year, confidence abounds for stealing this series in the knuckle dragger's barn.....

That really was a terrific game they played. That second goal made a huge difference at a critical time.

Great game by the Habs! Every shift was full of hard work by all . They'll need the same effort for game 7 but I like their chances.

Absolutely Habsfan

What can I say? I am flabbergasted. What a team effort! I tip my hat to DD, Max Pac and Vanek; they had a good night. And Nathan Beaulieu had an impact. Fantastic!

Great game by the Habs! Every shift was full of hard work by all . They'll need the same effort for game 7 but I like their chances.

It really was a sensational team effort.

Nice to see Pacs and Vanek with some pressure off their shoulders.

That's ridiculous. He did not even come close to his balls. Way too high for his reach! LOL

The Ghosts come to play.

That's ridiculous. He did not even come close to his balls. Way too high for his reach! LOL

Hahahahaha!

Bruins buddy claims Markov speared char in the nuts.... Comments

I think he is friggin blind! What're you doing with a bruins buddy??

It looks between the legs with an upward motion to me...if it didn't connect, it was awfully close.

852691962.gif

Meanwhile Weaver, as a result of the end of this play, had almost as many PIMS as minutes played tonight (14 PIMS, 14:53 TOI).

I think he is friggin blind! What're you doing with a bruins buddy??

Staying at his place for work.... He has home ice advantage. :)

Yeah... That was a soprano swing all right....

Yes, some people got the rose colored glasses on for sure. It looked like a crotch shot for sure. Not as bad as Emelin's but still a in the crotch. Why say Bruins fans are classless? I saw plenty of beers being thrown at Boston players leaving the ice. That's classy.

Great effort, let's see if they got one more in them like that. Tougher to protect #40 in Boston which MT is sure to do. They need to withstand the first 10 minute onslaufght.

Not too impressed with Markov's spear-job. I will point out, however, that that's a predictable result of the NHL's policy of not meaningfully punishing players who repeatedly do the same thing. There is just something completely ridiculous about seeing the Bruins get into high dudgeon over an act that Lucic has done three times already this season, twice to the Habs. However, I have to hand it to Julien. There is no coach better at getting inside refs' heads, and at getting his teams worked up into righteous rage over the injustices supposedly visited upon them by refs and opposing teams.

Apart from that mild attempt at castration, Markov was a real beast tonight. It's the first game in a long while where he reminded me of the "old" Markov, controlling things back there. Great to see. And my Lord, is there a Mike Weaver fan club? Where can I sign up? :lol:

Just a tremendous game by every single player. Well, there is one exception, actually - PK Subban. Was he terrible? Not at all, but by his standards this was a mediocre effort. And that may be one reason why #79 stepped up - he could see the need for someone to take command.

I was wrong about Beaulieu. He DID make a difference. He played as hard as anyone and made some nice plays. :thumbs_up:

As for Game Seven, the rational mind says Boston has a huge edge because the Prunes have outplayed us three straight games in Beantown. However, we only need to outplay them ONCE. If we keep the same roster and play with the same determination, well. On vera. :habslogo:

Staying at his place for work.... He has home ice advantage. :)

Yeah... That was a soprano swing all right....

I didn't see that. Just saw the trip and thought that was what he was referring to. It wasn't nearly as bad as the two Lucic laid.

Yes, some people got the rose colored glasses on for sure. It looked like a crotch shot for sure. Not as bad as Emelin's but still a in the crotch. Why say Bruins fans are classless? I saw plenty of beers being thrown at Boston players leaving the ice. That's classy.

Great effort, let's see if they got one more in them like that. Tougher to protect #40 in Boston which MT is sure to do. They need to withstand the first 10 minute onslaufght.

Markov is getting a mean streak in his old age. That's not the smartest move when they're short handed.

I don't believe in the "Don't Poke Da Bearz" propaganda, I mean, what can they do in a supervised game, but that was a dumb move from Markov. Being down in manpower incites any bully.

Comment of the night from my Bruins buddy:

"Maybe the reason Calgary sucked forever is Iginla in the playoffs."

He did Jack against the Bruins last year.

Great stat from Mirtle, I believe-

"Carey Price has played in four elimination games.. and let in one goal."

Not too impressed with Markov's spear-job. I will point out, however, that that's a predictable result of the NHL's policy of not meaningfully punishing players who repeatedly do the same thing. There is just something completely ridiculous about seeing the Bruins get into high dudgeon over an act that Lucic has done three times already this season, twice to the Habs. However, I have to hand it to Julien. There is no coach better at getting inside refs' heads, and at getting his teams worked up into righteous rage over the injustices supposedly visited upon them by refs and opposing teams.

Apart from that mild attempt at castration, Markov was a real beast tonight. It's the first game in a long while where he reminded me of the "old" Markov, controlling things back there. Great to see. And my Lord, is there a Mike Weaver fan club? Where can I sign up? :lol:

Just a tremendous game by every single player. Well, there is one exception, actually - PK Subban. Was he terrible? Not at all, but by his standards this was a mediocre effort. And that may be one reason why #79 stepped up - he could see the need for someone to take command.

I was wrong about Beaulieu. He DID make a difference. He played as hard as anyone and made some nice plays. :thumbs_up:

As for Game Seven, the rational mind says Boston has a huge edge because the Prunes have outplayed us three straight games in Beantown. However, we only need to outplay them ONCE. If we keep the same roster and play with the same determination, well. On vera. :habslogo:

Against any other team I wouldn't be impressed with Markov.

Against Boston..... Too bad, so sad A-holes.... Live by the sword, die by the sword.