Round 2, Game 3 Jets vs Habs 6:00PM ET

JoeLassister

Sorry folks, it's like 30 celcius outside, was by the pool.

Keep it rollin' baby !!!

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

Go Habs Go, fifteen in a row !

• Upvote 1

Hope to see the boys on the attack more, and scoring 3+ would be nice.  Let's take the Jets out fast, and rest up while the Avs and Knights beat the hell out of each other.

14 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Hope to see the boys on the attack more, and scoring 3+ would be nice.  Let's take the Jets out fast, and rest up while the Avs and Knights beat the hell out of each other.

I could be wrong on this but even if the Habs sweep I dont think they will get much rest or practice in before the next series starts.  Thats the shitty part.  However, the longer this series goes the Avs or Knights would get some rest.  

2 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

I could be wrong on this but even if the Habs sweep I dont think they will get much rest or practice in before the next series starts.  Thats the shitty part.  However, the longer this series goes the Avs or Knights would get some rest.  

We could get some rest with a sweep. If we sweep, our series would be over tomorrow. 

The Avs/Knights are 2-1 with game 4 tonight... so they could end on Tuesday, but if they go 6 or 7 games we will get rest.

Still a big if though, got two more games to win.

8 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Caufield is getting shots, one of them is gonna go in today, i can feel it.

I did a big dab of some killer rosin so I have some high expectations tonight.  

dazed and confused - caufield got a goal.jpg

The best part so far is that the Jets were talking about the importance of scoring 1st.  Well, they failed to pull that off, so that is definitely in their heads.  i.e. there is a good chance that the Jets have already lost this game mentally.  

• Like 1