Round 3, Game 3, Golden Knights @ Canadiens, 8:00PM EST

TurdBurglar

3 hours ago, TurdBurglar said:

If the NHL didn’t forfeit games in the regular season they definitely won’t in the playoffs.  That being said this is only one positive test, postponing or forfeiting games is putting the cart before the horse.

Well, it does take up to 48 hrs of becoming exposed to Covid and being able to detect it and test positive.  Therefore, if Dom does have Covid it is potentially possible that a lot of the Habs might test positive by Sunday.  If that happens I certainly hope you are right that the games would be postponed vs forfeited.  

As much as I hate not having a shot so far.  Vegas’ shots aren’t really dangerous.  Fleury may cool down from no work.  Hoping for a reverse game 1&2 where Habs take over in 2nd and 3rd.

Just want to point out to @dlbalr my phone likes to autocorrect shot to have an i instead of an o.  If it happens, I apologize it probably wasn’t intentional.  I probably swear too much.

4 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

As much as I hate not having a shot so far.  Vegas’ shots aren’t really dangerous.  Fleury may cool down from no work.  Hoping for a reverse game 1&2 where Habs take over in 2nd and 3rd.

Just want to point out to @dlbalr my phone likes to autocorrect shot to have an i instead of an o.  If it happens, I apologize it probably wasn’t intentional.  I probably swear too much.

No shot?

7 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Mine phone does that too with the word puck.

I pucking hate autocorrect.  

1 minute ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Mine phone does that too with the word puck.

I pucking hate autocorrect.  

No shot.

Just now, TurdBurglar said:

0-0 going into the first intermission.  Getting outshot 16-3.  

That's what I meant... where is our team.?

Rope a dope?

will Benji or Lassie come barking to the Habs dressing room with a message from the coach to cheer them up ?

Will Bruce Willis save the kidnapped kids and tell the Habs they can go on and score?

don’t know what’s holding this team up; but it better be something excusable 

4 hours ago, tomh009 said:

On the positive side, all players have had (the first?) vaccine shot, and none have tested positive yet.

Coaches pulling the mask down to yell is ridiculous. They might as well not wear one at all, yelling is exactly where you are spreading droplets all over the neighbourhood.

My son was asking me what’s the pint of him wearing a mask last game.