Habs vs. Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ 336fc3b0.gif
21-10-6 for 48 points....................17-16-5 for 39 points
(5th East)...............................(10th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Florida Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(67)Pacioretty - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (20)Lang - (74)S.Kostitsyn
(84)Latendresse - (40) Lapierre - (6)Kostopoulos
(22)Begin - (28)Chipchura - (36)D'Agostini

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(44)Hamrlik - (26)Gorges
(51)Bouillon - (71)Brisebois

24778.jpg vs. 5812.jpg
Jaroslav Halak................Tomas Vokoun
Anderson played last night and got pulled last time against Montreal, so I'm guessing Vokoun. No confirmed sources yet.

TV: RDS
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. Habs need to come back and play a strong game. Especially Halak. Lines look pretty intereresting.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah!!!! 1-0 Panthers.

God, does Bouillon suck. Cost the Habs another goal by losing a battle. Not a great goal on Halak, but Bouillon has gotta go.

How many times lately has Bouillon cost the Habs a goal or given a good scoring chance. Weber can't be any worse.

Cmon BG, sent the Cube packing. Or at least Carbo should put him in the pressbox.

:puke:

I'm going to employ my comeback strategy that seems to be working well this season; I'm going to stop watching the game...leave the house to run some errands, and go to the gym.

Edited by sbhatt

1st period summary.

Good show for the first 5 minutes.

A let down and a chance and then the Power Play.

The first minute the depression brothers made blind passes.

Second wave defense couln't get the puck in the zone as usual.

Since then Montreal defense allow every shot to the net. The worst of them are

Bouillon, Hammer and Gorges.

On the other side the Florida D plays position and Montreal wingers stay away dumping the puck

further in case someone would hit them.

Three notable play.

First goal Bouillon loses battle so the Panthers rush the net, Cube leaves the player blinding his goalie and goal.

Second goal : Halak with no confidence stay deep in his net on his knees.

Third very noticeabe play Sergei Kost in possession of the puck see a dark sweater near, dump the puck 4 feet away

he was clear to shoot 25 feet from the net.

A good show for the young fans. A disgrace.

I'm going to employ my comeback strategy that seems to be working well this season; I'm going to stop watching the game...leave the house to run some errands, and go to the gym.

:clap:

It's working... don't comeback

HOLY COW!!! PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK!!! What a comeback by the Habs! 4 unanswered goals, and they've been dominating the entire period. I especially love the work done by the Lapierre-Latendresse-Tommy K. Line!!!

Let's hope they can keep ity up in the 3rd!

thanks man

I just got back in, decided to just run the errands and not work out til later. Holy crap, it worked! :D Now, the question is, how much stock do I put in this little ritual? If the Panthers come back to tie it, do I leave the house and start driving around randomly for 20-30 minutes?

Edited by sbhatt

I just got back in, decided to just run the errands and not work out til later. Holy crap, it worked! :D Now, the question is, how much stock do I put in this little ritual? If the Panthers come back to tie it, do I leave the house and start driving around randomly for 20-30 minutes?

I say u jump into ur car and head for Wanda's. I'm sure the guys here on the board will pitch in for a couple of lap dances..

I say u jump into ur car and head for Wanda's. I'm sure the guys here on the board will pitch in for a couple of lap dances..

I live in Brockville, Ontario.....Wanda's is two hours away. But I like your way of thinking... :lol:

Jeez, Andrei's shot reminds me of Ovechkin's....I wish he'd shoot more often. Great snipe.

The key to finishing this thing off is to keep it 5-on-5....our PP sucks donkey balls, so we have to pray the Panthers don't take any penalties.