Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ fb179c9a.gif
29-16-6 for 64 points....................27-20-5 for 59 points
(4th East)..................................(7th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Buffalo Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(46)A.Kostitsyn - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev
(21)Higgins - (11)Koivu - (36)D'Agostini
(67)Pacioretty - (40) Lapierre - (74)S.Kostitsyn
(17)Laraque - (22)Begin - (6)Kostopoulos

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(44)Hamrlik - (26)Gorges
(51)Bouillon - (3)O'Byrne

29074.jpg vs. 7297.jpg
Carey Price................Ryan Miller

TV: RDS, TSN
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a tight match - a real test for the Habs.

Andrei Kostitsyn will have to out-score Tomas Vanak while Price will need to be one goal better than Miller.

Habs 4 - 3 Sabres

A bit of bad news for the Habs, as both Jochen Hecht and Jaroslav Spacek return to the Buffalo lineup tonight (and Numminen came back just last game too).

Hopefully they'll have the same trouble we had when our guys first got back.

A bit of bad news for the Habs, as both Jochen Hecht and Jaroslav Spacek return to the Buffalo lineup tonight (and Numminen came back just last game too).

Isn't that good news? Shouldn't they have a post return , team wide let down? You guys said that was normal when our guys got back. Maybe we win 6-1 as they play like we did vs Fla?

I will be at the game tonight...section 304 row 2. Got tickets at Par price so it's a pretty damn good view for 116 CDN (pretty much just me and the balcony)

Anyways my buddy and I did a mock game on NHL09 on the 360 last night and i won 5-2 (however 2 of those goals were scored with lang)..so im not so sure :unsure: but last time we did a prediction i won 6-1 with the Habs over the leafs (for starting game of the season) and that was the exact score! Let's hope the trend continues...Go Habs Go!! :hlogo:

Edited by l<OV4L3V

Buffalo seems to have been great lately. Lets hope we score early and first and can shut them down totally after that.

3-1 habs win? Last goal in the empty net? Laraque comes back with a vengeance and eat up Peters and spits out the skates afterwards and then end up diging in the gamewinning 2-0 goal in the 2nd.

Btw... got some really good news for u guys... I have bet money on the sabres tonight so this is a safe win.

Edited by Dalhabs