2023/2024 season playoff discussion

30 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

As CC noted above, when McDavid and Draisaitl are on the ice, the Canucks are just trying to survive. 

It’s the only reason I don’t want Edmonton to win. The Oilers get the greatest hockey player to ever play the game and Messier for a side kick. 

I get why people don't cheer for the Oilers. They had more #1 picks than any one team deserves. It's a little surprising they got Draisaitl at #3 although Reinhart and Ekblad were decent picks, he is such a beast, so strong physically which makes him hard to contain. 

8 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I get why people don't cheer for the Oilers. They had more #1 picks than any one team deserves. It's a little surprising they got Draisaitl at #3 although Reinhart and Ekblad were decent picks, he is such a beast, so strong physically which makes him hard to contain. 

Draisaitl doesn’t get enough praise.

The guy is in conversation for top three best player in the league. 

My god I would love to have him on the Habs 

10 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Draisaitl doesn’t get enough praise.

The guy is in conversation for top three best player in the league. 

My god I would love to have him on the Habs 

As the rumour goes , Bergevin turned down Subban for Draisaitl trade🤔

1 minute ago, HabsWEST said:

As the rumour goes , Bergevin turned down Subban for Draisaitl trade🤔

Bergevin liked big men that throbbed with character and he fell in love with a mountain man 🧍‍♂️ 

Crazy if true because the Habs needed forwards badly and we could have had a great one like Draisaitl?

8 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Bergevin liked big men that throbbed with character and he fell in love with a mountain man 🧍‍♂️ 

Crazy if true because the Habs needed forwards badly and we could have had a great one like Draisaitl?

Rumour was that MB really wanted the oilers pick to draft PLD for Subban. When Karkaleinin snagged PLD instead of his fellow Finn the deal fell apart.

3 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Rumour was that MB really wanted the oilers pick to draft PLD for Subban. When Karkaleinin snagged PLD instead of his fellow Finn the deal fell apart.

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1052198

Also:

https://www.habsfanatics.com/nhl/trades/Leon-Draisaitl-and-the-Montreal-Canadiens-a-monster-trade-offer-has-just-resurfaced-and-dates-back-to-2016

Here it is:

To Edmonton:

- P.K. Subban

- 9th overall pick (which became Mikhail Sergachev)

To Montreal:

- Leon Draisaitl

- Darnell Nurse

- 4th overall pick (which became Jesse Puljujarvi)

I remember the rumours on Edmonton around Subban, and just before Draisaitl sent by to WHL team his first year

44 minutes ago, HabsWEST said:

Here it is:

To Edmonton:

- P.K. Subban

To Montreal:

- Leon Draisaitl

- Darnell Nurse

It is POSSIBLE that MB et al might have been smart enough to draft Matthew Tkachuk or even Clayton Keller ... imagine ... Draisaitl, Nurse and Matthew.

1 hour ago, HabsWEST said:

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1052198

Also:

https://www.habsfanatics.com/nhl/trades/Leon-Draisaitl-and-the-Montreal-Canadiens-a-monster-trade-offer-has-just-resurfaced-and-dates-back-to-2016

Here it is:

To Edmonton:

- P.K. Subban

To Montreal:

- Leon Draisaitl

- Darnell Nurse

I remember the rumours on Edmonton around Subban, and just before Draisaitl sent by to WHL team his first year

Who knows what to believe regarding rumours, that would have been a phenomenal trade for the Habs, pretty one sided. 

2-2 in Bruin game early 3rd, go Panthers.

Outshooting the Bruins 31-18

3-2 Barvov Panthers mid-3rd

image.png

Really enjoying the Bruins fans whining on social media over the punch to rat boys face and the failed coach's challenge. Your team is notorious is for being dirty. Your captain is a dirty rat who actually licked a man's face. It's so satisfying. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BCHabnut said:

Really enjoying the Bruins fans whining on social media over the punch to rat boys face and the failed coach's challenge. Your team is notorious is for being dirty. Your captain is a dirty rat who actually licked a man's face. It's so satisfying. 

I hate the Bruins

2 hours ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

IMG_0419.jpeg

Terrifically strong performance by Silovs. Impressive that the Oil have faced him for three games and not yet found weaknesses to exploit. Au contraire, he’s gotten stronger with each game.

On 5/13/2024 at 7:28 AM, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I don't like the Panthers much either. 

Gopanthers

2-1 Bruiins end of 2nd

Am a big fan of this fellow

image.png