Oct. 27, Habs vs Canucks, 10 PM

dlbalr

they're done. 3-0 after two. Haven't been dangerous even when they have had chances. I'd be very surprised if they turn it around in the 3rd period.

Ya.. me too amigo. The Wanks seem pretty motivated as well .

Et le But!!!!!!

And this is our 4th line????

We seem to have come out on a mission.

And a PP...If they can score.... hmmm...

Lost PP on a bad change.. too many men..

But they were playing great.

Another completely freaky goal Carey bobbles into the goal.

Sleep issues travelling west.

4-1 Too bad. .they were rallying beautifully and impressively.

Great team.

They had some spurts of looking good tonight. Unfortunately those spurts were balanced out with equal time spent looking hapless, during which every bounce went the Canucks way, and Carey wasn't himself. Couple that with Miller being sharp when the Habs got their chances, and you have yourself a lopsided loss.

i didn't expect 82-0, but i'd like them to do well on the friggin western road trip for a change.

I wonder what Le Genius does now? Does he hit the panic button or does he shrug it off to a bad game with some bad bounces. Is it blender time? Or is it back to basics and hard work time.

I did not think they played that badly but Wankers got all the bounces and luck. If Prust has a high ankle sprain I guess we really did win that trade hands down. A draft pick for nothing.

Ok Edmonchuck is next so we can get back on track.

The Vancouver announcers were hilarious Semin gets speared and they comment on hoe the stick got caught up in his midsection. That was too funny for words. Oh and Tanev is a great guy. Which he may well be.

Law of averages can add up. Very impressed with this campaigns compete level despite taking the L tonight! Fact: Prior to this contest, Canucks blew 2 consecutive leads on home ice and were 0-4 in a homestand going into this contest. Needless to say, they were out for blood tonight. The team needs to extract the positives and keep pushing forward through this Canadian road trip.

Credit to the home team. Nucks were desperate. Early soft goal gave them a big lift. Strong physical game by Vancouver surprised me a little. I miss having Prust.

Habs have played three not so great games in a row. Looking for them to bounce back with a commanding win tonight.

Credit to the home team. Nucks were desperate. Early soft goal gave them a big lift. Strong physical game by Vancouver surprised me a little. I miss having Prust.

Habs have played three not so great games in a row. Looking for them to bounce back with a commanding win tonight.

I'll put money on the Habs not winning tonight.

Hopefully they will play well tomorrow though.

I heard the announcers say the spear to Semin was a retaliation from Yanick Weber, since Semin swung his stick at him and it missed his head earlier. However, they didn't mention that the swinging was not intentional, more of a fluke reaction but I guess Weber took it personally. Too bad the refs were blind to that foul, but to Semin's credit he played well enough after a bit of recovery time.

I wonder what Le Genius does now? Does he hit the panic button or does he shrug it off to a bad game with some bad bounces. Is it blender time? Or is it back to basics and hard work time.

I did not think they played that badly but Wankers got all the bounces and luck. If Prust has a high ankle sprain I guess we really did win that trade hands down. A draft pick for nothing.

Ok Edmonchuck is next so we can get back on track.

The Vancouver announcers were hilarious Semin gets speared and they comment on hoe the stick got caught up in his midsection. That was too funny for words. Oh and Tanev is a great guy. Which he may well be.

That first period was incredibly frustrating. Slow start, Vancouver got some lucky bounces, got a goal, Montreal pushes hard, Vancouver gets another lucky goal, Montreal pushes even harder, completely pinning the Canucks in their zone but the Canucks employ a similar defensive strategy of Cooper's Lightning by putting all of their players at the center of their zone near the goalie so Montreal might have room to pass but not a lot of room to crowd the goalie and... we nearly get five or six pucks in Miller. Doesn't happen. Vancouver scores again. MoLG realizes it's 11PM and goes to bed.

Defeated by victory. We lost the hunger due to our prolonged winning streak and Saturday's game against the Leafs was the warning shot.

Personally, I've never liked prolonged winning streaks. I'd rather see us consistently go 6-4 or 7-3 over ten games than hammer out 9 in a row. Excited to see the next one as it will give us an idea of how resilient the team really is.

Well 18 minutes for Subban and 19 for Markov was maybe a positive.

But the fancy passing OVER AND OVER with only 3 shots in 3rd period was hard to stomach...shoot the f'in puck already! (bottom six took most of shots)

Young Canucks easily outplayed young Habs.

DD had a good game, but Weise/Flieshman are not quality of Pacioretty-Gallagher as wingers.

Galchenyk had tough night on faceoffs and that line was not very good.