Round 3, Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens

10 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

The winner of this series gets the Campbell Bowl while TB-NYI are playing for the Prince of Wales Trophy.

When I 1st read Campbell I immediately thought of the Soup because I thought for sure that Bettman would have sold the names to corporations.  I had no idea until the playoffs started that all the Divisions had corporate sponsored names.  

35 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I will add, though: it was also a super smart play by Kotkaniemi to quickly pick himself up and jump across the front of the goal. I don't think Lehner had any idea where the shot was coming from.

No question. Perfect timed screen.

15 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

When I 1st read Campbell I immediately thought of the Soup because I thought for sure that Bettman would have sold the names to corporations.  I had no idea until the playoffs started that all the Divisions had corporate sponsored names.  

Being in Montreal, and given that bastard Campbell suspended the rocket longer than most suspensions, if we win tonight, we should break the tradition, pick up the damn trophy and smash it on the ice!

Just now, Helmethead said:

Ladies and gentleman. 

We have ourselves one hell of a player. 

He is born to score goals for the Habs!!

4 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I thought Lehner had the book on Caufield... but there is no book on Goal Caufield

Hahaha... well said. Very well said 

19 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

...don't think 22 is finished either.

I hope he gets another too.

12 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I thought Lehner had the book on Caufield... but there is no book on Goal Caufield

Thats a big part of why I want to see him have his 1st multi goal game vs Lehner.  That would be so fitting.

I still find it super odd that he hasnt had a multi goal game yet.