Round 3, Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I just cannot believe it

God bless Carey Price

Friggin unbelievable!!!

What a great game, and unbelievable win

Fully deserved 

Today I didn’t post anything during the game because I was just taking it in. Memorable

Go Habs Go!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I appreciated this post, my friend

YVONNE DELIVERS AGAIN!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the voice of reason after all these years. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, beliveau1 said:

I rarely post anymore and was saving post number 1000 for something special like a Cup win one more time before I leave this world. I've been a lifelong fan of the Canadiens going back to the original dynasty, and my dad was alive for every single Stanley Cup victory the Habs had. But I feel it's important to thank my mother right now. She passed away in her late 90's earlier today. She was a long time Detroit Red Wings fan from the earliest days, which always made for some heated Saturday nights way back when, but I think she talked to those stubborn Forum ghosts today - she knew how much I loved my Canadiens. So I will give thanks for this as it brings a bit of joy to a rather sad day for our family.

Les Canadiens Sont La

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Glad they were able to give you a little bit of light on a day like today. It's great that you looking at it in this way. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beliveau1 said:

I rarely post anymore and was saving post number 1000 for something special like a Cup win one more time before I leave this world. I've been a lifelong fan of the Canadiens going back to the original dynasty, and my dad was alive for every single Stanley Cup victory the Habs had. But I feel it's important to thank my mother right now. She passed away in her late 90's earlier today. She was a long time Detroit Red Wings fan from the earliest days, which always made for some heated Saturday nights way back when, but I think she talked to those stubborn Forum ghosts today - she knew how much I loved my Canadiens. So I will give thanks for this as it brings a bit of joy to a rather sad day for our family.

Les Canadiens Sont La

God bless you guys.

• Like 1

I think it's time to eat crow and apologize to the core group and management and coaching staff

After a great off season by Bergevin I thought we finally had a great team and it showed in the first 10 games.

Then we hit that same wall around the deadline. A lot of us hit the panic button. Then we made the playoffs, then we went down 3-1 and we hit the panic button again.

Well here we are in the cup final for the first time in 93.

So I hear by say i am sorry for hitting that panic button. Congrats to Bergevin, and the rest of the team. Thanks for proving me wrong.

• Upvote 2

I was beyond happy when Leks ended it, but I was almost a bit surprised...I really thought 22 would be the one.  That's ok though, he owes me one to open the scoring in the Final.

14 minutes ago, beliveau1 said:

Les Canadiens Sont La

God bless you sir. 

I am sure she is watching from above smiling down on you. 

• Like 1

The last time I watched Montreal in the finals, I was 10. 

I don't know how the finals will go.  I've been watching hockey for 3 decades.  Every few years a team that shouldn't win the cup and there's something special about their playoff run. 

There's something special about this year's Habs.

Unbelievable!!

What a great team, just playing for each other. I’ve been a Habs fan for 39 years, was young when the won in 93.. have never been happier with a team!