GDT: Bruins vs Habs, Mar. 8

dlbalr

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sick to my stomach. Pacioretty is lucky to be alive. Thank GOD he is not paralyzed.

Chara will maybe get a slap on the wrist. The ######ing monkeys in the NHL head office probably feel that this is 'just' retaliation for Patches' shove of Chara after scoring a few games ago.

You know what would stop this? If the team whose player was found guilty of deliberately injuring another player were to forfeit the points from the game - or better, forfeit two points the team already holds in the standings. They do that, BAM! This lunacy ends.

This is the first time in my life I feel like not even following hockey any more.

I don't like how the habs aren't showing anthing on this PP. I know the score really doesn't matter, but damn it do something to make the damn bruins pay!!!

Wonder how motivated the rest of the team can be with what's happened. I think they'll just ride this game out.

These are the games when you need a dirty little bugger like Gilmour.

He would do something dirty like when Varada kneed Theo in the head and Gilmour went after his knees.

I'd like to appologize for my earlier comments about CHara! Sorry guys, I'm just disgusted by this league!

Edited by Habsfan

All of us may be mad, but keep this civil. Encouraging the Habs to go 'end a player's career' will not be tolerated; posts will be deleted (including some already) and infractions issued. We're better than that, folks.

What's with the censorship? This board used to have way more contributors.

I don't like how the habs aren't showing anthing on this PP. I know the score really doesn't matter, but damn it do something to make the damn bruins pay!!!

I get the feeling that our boys are gonna be afraid to go into the corners for the rest of this game!

I feel sick to my stomach. Pacioretty is lucky to be alive. Thank GOD he is not paralyzed.

Chara will maybe get a slap on the wrist. The ######ing monkeys in the NHL head office probably feel that this is 'just' retaliation for Patches' shove of Chara after scoring a few games ago.

You know what would stop this? If the team whose player was found guilty of deliberately injuring another player were to forfeit the points from the game - or better, forfeit two points the team already holds in the standings. They do that, BAM! This lunacy ends.

This is the first time in my life I feel like not even following hockey any more.

Or forfeited a first round pick to the other team

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

I wouldn't go that far, but it isn't often when a hit makes me feel sick to my stomach. I saw somebody hit the ice and knew it wasn't good and was waiting for the camera to pan back up the ice. When I didn't see him move for 5 minutes I worried for the kids life.

Nope. No use. Cant even watch the game. I hope someone tells the Bruins that THIS isnt entertainment. Good night to all except Chara for whom I wish horrible nightmares for months.

I wouldn't go that far, but it isn't often when a hit makes me feel sick to my stomach. I saw somebody hit the ice and knew it wasn't good and was waiting for the camera to pan back up the ice. When I didn't see him move for 5 minutes I worried for the kids life.

It's not just this hit, it's the recurring pattern of vicious, career- and life-jeopardizing hits that has marked the NHL over the last while. It is unbelievable to me that a teammate who has seen up close what happened to Marc Savard - whose career is over and whose entire life may now be compromised by a savage cheap-shot - would willfully do the same thing on another player. This is a league where Sidney Crosby, the greatest player of his generation, can be, potentially, permanently damaged by thugs, with absolutely zero consequences.

Someone will die if this doesn't change. It is, simply, sick.

All of us may be mad, but keep this civil. Encouraging the Habs to go 'end a player's career' will not be tolerated; posts will be deleted (including some already) and infractions issued. We're better than that, folks.

Are you friggin kidding me??? You want us to be civil on a FORUM, when a little prick like Bergeron almost "accidently" steps on Price and now Thronton chasing after Subban?????

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Honestly, I'm surprised the Bruins don't have the simple human decency to mail in the third period and go home. They're not going to win, a young man's career and life may have been radically altered for the worst tonight - for God's sake, show an ounce of class.