Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

58 minutes ago, Commandant said:

These are the undisciplined things you just can't have. 

Big brother did similar stupid stuff in junior and seems to of cut it mostly out of game now, matured i guess.

1 hour ago, DON said:

Big brother did similar stupid stuff in junior and seems to of cut it mostly out of game now, matured i guess.

Of course he can mature, but right now this is something he can't do and needs to learn from.  Spending multiple games suspended is not going to help development. 

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Of course he can mature, but right now this is something he can't do and needs to learn from.  Spending multiple games suspended is not going to help development. 

Was in his 1st game back after 2 game suspension for slewfoot also.

1 hour ago, DON said:

Was in his 1st game back after 2 game suspension for slewfoot also.

Good point.  While his brother isn't perfect, he's doing a better job of walking the line between being a physical presence and being foolish.  Florian will have to learn this too.

3rd star 36 shot 3g 3-3 SO

miller.jpgPatrick Roy's goalie , Miller is 3-3-0, 2.81, 0.907

He would like to have this one back, 7 shot 3 save outing.

October 1, 2023 @ Chicoutimi Saguenéens 1 4 13:38 7 L 17,6 0,429

Looks like there was a rush to judgement here.  The OHL suspended 4 players for actions during that game (only 3 suspensions for the brawl after the OT goal) but Florian Xhekaj was not punished (other than his game misconduct). 

Some of these comments are hilarious for the circumstance.  During a bench clearing clearing brawl apparently some people have an expectation for Xhekaj to be the only player still on the bench.  In what reality would that happen?    

I was quite surprised the 1st time I saw it because I didn't notice Florian at all and I figured he'd be the easiest to spot out of them all.  I sorta figured that he wasn't playing in the game but eventually I did hear his name mentioned near the end.   I had to watch it numerous times to figure out where Xhekaj was and what Beck was doing too. 

I've queued it up to where you can see Beck grab Xhekaj.   They leave the bunch looking like they're going to fight but they don't.  I'm thinking Beck prolly did it to stop Florian from getting suspended. lol

https://youtu.be/0u6wKbl-L9U?t=25

I’m attending the ND vs Boston hockey game tonight. First time I get to see Lane Hutson in person. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Huston was ok. On the ice for too many goals against. Some creative play but I’m not sure I’d have noticed him if I wasn’t a Habs fan. 

Tuch. He was the one that impressed! Playing with Celebrini. He was living in the dirty places - tenacious - making plays. Looked like a PF to me!

9 hours ago, revvvrob said:

Huston was ok. On the ice for too many goals against. Some creative play but I’m not sure I’d have noticed him if I wasn’t a Habs fan. 

Tuch. He was the one that impressed! Playing with Celebrini. He was living in the dirty places - tenacious - making plays. Looked like a PF to me!

Hutson was -1 on the night, on the ice for one of three ND even-strength goals. BU lost 4-1 as Ryan Bischel (24yo undrafted goalie) made 42 saves on 43 shots.

Tuch was -2.

50 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I think the new game for habs fans is going to be “who’s going to get injured next?”

13 hours ago, tomh009 said:

Hutson was -1 on the night, on the ice for one of three ND even-strength goals. BU lost 4-1 as Ryan Bischel (24yo undrafted goalie) made 42 saves on 43 shots.

Tuch was -2.

Plus/minus doesn’t tell the story. Also, I do know for a fact that Hutson was on the ice for goals 2 and 4 by the Irish. 

Tuch’s -2 doesn’t tell the story of how he played. 

According to the official stats, it says he was on the ice for one opposing even-strength goal. That's all I know.

Whether he sucks as a D-man, I'll admit I have never seen him play a game.

12 hours ago, tomh009 said:

According to the official stats, it says he was on the ice for one opposing even-strength goal. That's all I know.

Whether he sucks as a D-man, I'll admit I have never seen him play a game.

Ya - I remembered what I saw - then I went back to check highlights from the game and there he was. Stat guy got it wrong (fairly confident it wasn’t a PP either - but that’s hard to remember)

Regardless - Hutson was fun to watch and demonstrated his IQ often with his creativity. I mostly went to the game BECAUSE I wanted to see him in person. 

• Like 1

Beck 4g 4pts in 7games, just had 1 pt in 1st 6games.

Guindon 3g 9 pts in 10 games

Xhekaj 3g 6pts in 7 games... 0 PIMs in last 2.

Engstrom 2g 4 points 12games, 20:14/game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DON said:

Beck 4g 4pts in 7games, just had 1 pt in 1st 6games.

Guindon 3g 9 pts in 10 games

Xhekaj 3g 6pts in 7 games... 0 PIMs in last 2.

Engstrom 2g 4 points 12games, 20:14/game.

🤩 Beck 😍

19 minutes ago, DON said:

Volokhin 1g 33shot Win; 6-3-2 - 1.72 0.932%, so far in the MHL

He sure looks like he is a loonnngggg way from the NHL ... such a baby-face

image.png