Injury news

Commandant

I saw a couple of mentions of it on the Twitterbug on the site earlier. It seems to be that he's doubtful for tomorrow (though apparently on the trip) but should be back soon.

It'd be nice to have him back against Ottawa on the 7th.

I thought that was a legitimate possibility.

Repeated concussions should always set off alarm bells, so I think this was indeed a reasonable concern. Glad to have him back, though - he adds value given the needs of our team.

So it's orbital bone for Moen so he should be in a cage for a while.

Patch might be back this weekend, so he's either truly wolverine or he's rushing back and he'll be injured again in next 10 games.

So it's orbital bone for Moen so he should be in a cage for a while.

Patch might be back this weekend, so he's either truly wolverine or he's rushing back and he'll be injured again in next 10 games.

It could possibly be both. Doctors see he's fine and ready to play but he'll just end up hurting something new.

Since the Chara murder he's dealt with an appendechtomy, one day upper body, a wrist injury and now the left hamstring. That's official missed games injuries. It ain't like he's constantly getting the same neck injuries.

I'd rather have a guy who gets injured easily but has a metabolism that repairs quickly than a guy who repeatedly gets the same injury because that particular part of his body is gimpy. Like, for instance, me: same ligament in my ankle torn 6 times. If I played for the Habs, I'd be *that* guy - injury prone!

I'd rather have a guy who gets injured easily but has a metabolism that repairs quickly than a guy who repeatedly gets the same injury because that particular part of his body is gimpy. Like, for instance, me: same ligament in my ankle torn 6 times. If I played for the Habs, I'd be *that* guy - injury prone!

Colin the bandaid

If you played for the Habs, you'd still be better than Juha Lind.

If you played for the Habs, you'd still be better than Juha Lind.

Thank you!

AND Johan Witehall, I'd like to hope!

Now excuse me while I put braces on both my ankles and hobble out to play soccer tonight. ;-)

Thank you. I did. Even scored a goal. Hurray for old guys!

Was it on the right net at least or was it an own goal? :P

On topic, Parros got the green light to practice with contact so he should be back soon. Pacioretty is also skating with the main group at practice and Emelin is skating with a non-contact jersey (his first practice). Pacioretty is alternating 4th line LW shifts with Blunden; Emelin and Pateryn comprise the 'fourth pairing.'

Was it on the right net at least or was it an own goal? :P

On topic, Parros got the green light to practice with contact so he should be back soon. Pacioretty is also skating with the main group at practice and Emelin is skating with a non-contact jersey.

Haha. Actually, I'm usually one of the league's leading scorer's, so it was in the opposition net - after decking out three players! Unfortunately, I tore my meniscus in one of my knees, so no leading scorer for me this season as I need to rest it periodically.

Haha. Actually, I'm usually one of the league's leading scorer's, so it was in the opposition net - after decking out three players! Unfortunately, I tore my meniscus in one of my knees, so no leading scorer for me this season as I need to rest it periodically.

Please tell me this isn't a typo, you goon! :P

It'll be great to have the walking wounded back (Emelin, Patches and Parros are all huge parts of the formula, in their own ways). But my enthusiasm is tempered by the certain knowledge that as they return, other key players will go down with major injuries - 'cause we're the post-Forum habs and that's how we roll. You heard it here first!

• Upvote 1

Your prophesizing has not worked out well for us in the past, Cucumber. Quit gherkin us around!

I recall a certain other prophet who won some recognition and disciples during his life; I think he met a rather gruesome end, however. Wouldn't want anything like that to happen to you, of course...

Parros is in tomorrow, Pacioretty may be good to go Saturday. That means we probably won't see Holland recalled for tomorrow.

Nice Parros is in so that means he will fight right?

Konopka?

Stoner?