Jan.25th Habs vs. Caps 7pm est

Helmethead

well, with at least one point, we are now behind the leafs. So much for the unsurmountable 8 point lead

Therrien just stormed down the hallway, haha. This is the product of a team playing bad hockey for a two months and making no meaningful changes in personnel or systems. Anyone else pumped up for the draft? According to loser Marc Bergevin and his grade ten (á la Rickey from Trailer Park Boys) that's what we live for, and look forward to as fans.

That's the point. This organization is being run by ppl without high school degrees.

Anyone who can't see that the team is better with Murray out and Diaz in is an idiot.

And yes, 5-zip and Bournival and Leblanc are pluses. Bourque and Briere and Murray need to head to the pressbox and stay there.

It sounds like there's a players-only meeting that has delayed media entry into the room following the game. That will probably net the organization a small fine (there is actually a rule saying that the doors must open after so many minutes). It's about time they're having it though.

That's the point. This organization is being run by ppl without high school degrees.

Anyone who can't see that the team is better with Murray out and Diaz in is an idiot.

And yes, 5-zip and Bournival and Leblanc are pluses. Bourque and Briere and Murray need to head to the pressbox and stay there.

Not sure what is up with Diaz, healthy scratch seems odd? But Murray has done fine (actually overachieving for a quite low paid guy) and I would look farther up the food chain for bigger disappointments, or whom to point the finger at.

Standing pat no longer appears to be an option...this is the same smurf team that faded as the season went on. Losing convincingly is becoming a regular occurence, with only some very good goaltending keeping catastrophic blowouts to being occasional.

I wonder how 24 CH plays into this? The NHL isn't a reality show, and the few episodes I watched were lukewarm at best. To my knowledge, the only other team that's had an all access television show for as long is the Edmonton Oilers. I think the Caps have "Caps Red Line" but that might not be am everyday thing. At the very least, having a camera in your face when things aren't going well will get under your skin.

I have no issues with Murrey playing. Playing with subban is idiotic. Like i said at the start of the game, they should have played 7 D and start limiting Markov's ice time. The only dman on this team that should be playing over 20 minutes is Subban. I still say Markov needs to be there to mentor Bealieau and Tinordi. But he can't be playing the minutes MT is giving him.

After 9 yrs on habsworld I finally take the initiative to make my first game day thread and they give us this?

I officially ban myself from ever making one again.

BRUTAL

Absolutely brutal.

They seem like they don't give a rat's ass.

Can anyone tell us what their record is since Chucky broke his hand? I really think his absence has affected the team more than we think.

Regardless...Time to blow up this popsicle joint

After it was 4-0 I couldn't watch anymore. If it weren't for Price we would be losing 9-0. This is beginning to look a lot like last year. We very well may not make the playoffs. Has MT lost the room? Have all his micro-managing BS moves finaly come home to roost? It is enough to make me take up drinking again. Lets bring Carbo back, hell at least he had winning teams. This very sad. It is a bad year to tank, the draft ain't that good from what I hear.

Guest Stogey24

After it was 4-0 I couldn't watch anymore. If it weren't for Price we would be losing 9-0. This is beginning to look a lot like last year. We very well may not make the playoffs. Has MT lost the room? Have all his micro-managing BS moves finaly come home to roost? It is enough to make me take up drinking again. Lets bring Carbo back, hell at least he had winning teams. This very sad. It is a bad year to tank, the draft ain't that good from what I hear.

I think Therrien has lost the team. I'm not sure if firing him is going to help. Where does this team go from here?

Guest Stogey24

I have no issues with Murrey playing. Playing with subban is idiotic. Like i said at the start of the game, they should have played 7 D and start limiting Markov's ice time. The only dman on this team that should be playing over 20 minutes is Subban. I still say Markov needs to be there to mentor Bealieau and Tinordi. But he can't be playing the minutes MT is giving him.

How can Markov mentor when he's barely looking like a roster player. He needs to find his own game before he starts worrying about anyone else. I'm seriously worried that the Olympics are going to drain Markov. He's a different player from the start if the year.