Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Cousins

Poehling - Thompson - Weal

Scandella - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Mete - Fleury

Price

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

I wonder if Mcdavid is like a rage wolf just thinking About feasting on our wounded boy's tonight.

No.

On a separate note, I have a decent feeling about tonight. If Gallagher is indeed back, I’d like to see what the lineup looks like on paper. 

I never bring this up, but I expect a solid game from Price tonight. My spider senses are tingling on that topic.

2 hours ago, Habsfan89 said:

This could be ugly.........anyone else scared.  

Given the number of odd man rushes and breakaways this team gives up, Connor McDavid is almost sure to add to his long list of highlight reel goals.  That goal he scored in Toronto the other night was incredible.

16 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

I never bring this up, but I expect a solid game from Price tonight. My spider senses are tingling on that topic.

Based on his body of work this season, I expect him to be a bum until he proves otherwise every time he starts.

50 minutes ago, Chris said:

The drive for 8 more in row looks good tonight, unfortunately may not get 9 with ottawa coming to town saturday

This bunch manages to make Detroit look good...have faith!

2 hours ago, huzer said:

Chiarot out, Fleury draws back in. Gallagher should be back as well.

Since I posted in a GDT, that guarantees a loss.

Also, Habs are 2-8 in Thursday games this year.:blush:

Just got to shut down 2 players, surely they can manage that? (Although habs left last years MVP wide open for tap-in, so forgetting about key opposing forwards wouldnt be a surprise)

3 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Based on his body of work this season, I expect him to be a bum until he proves otherwise every time he starts.

I wanted to come in and tell you that Price tends to play well against some Western Canadian teams and that he did well this year out west against every team outside of..... Edmonton.

But instead I will share this quote with you:

6. Despite the Oilers having the fewest wins in the NHL since 2009, they have owned Price. He is 3-8-1 in his career against Edmonton with a .859Sv% and 3.70 GAA. Some stats are inexplicable and this is one of them. His career Sv% is .917 with a 2.49 GAA, yet the Oilers have lit him up. He had a .960SV% in a win on March 12th, 2017, and a .906Sv% in a win on March 10th, 2009, but in his other ten starts he’s posted a .889Sv% or lower. Amazing. His best performance came against the playoff bound Oilers in 2017. Against those other teams, who floundered near the bottom of the standings, he struggled.“

... and tell you that I have super powers. Price will play well tonight. Enjoy the game 🙂

7 hours ago, Habsfan89 said:

This could be ugly.........anyone else scared.  

Nope. At this point I would be pleasantly surprised if they manage to win a game. A loss just moves us closer to a lottery pick 

6 hours ago, Chris said:

The drive for 8 more in row looks good tonight, unfortunately may not get 9 with ottawa coming to town saturday

Not to worry, we have a track record with Ottawa!

4 hours ago, huzer said:

Chiarot out, Fleury draws back in. Gallagher should be back as well.

Since I posted in a GDT, that guarantees a loss.

Is Chiarot just getting some rest? Or is he, too, injured?

1 hour ago, PMAC said:

Nope. At this point I would be pleasantly surprised if they manage to win a game. A loss just moves us closer to a lottery pick 

Just a quibble, but they already have a lottery pick. The 1st round pick of every team that doesn't make the playoffs has a shot at #1.

32 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Is Chiarot just getting some rest? Or is he, too, injured?

Lower body injury.

NHL.com:

BROSSARD - Here's a look at the forward lines and defense pairings featured at Thursday's morning skate at the Bell Sports Complex.

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Kovalchuk - Domi - Suzuki
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Cousins
Poehling - Thompson - Weal
Weise - Peca

Scandella - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Mete - Fleury

3 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Kk is worse than poeling and way worse than suzuki this year. He needs laval time.

If the Habs weren't wrecked with injuries I believe he would have seen some time in Laval during his early struggles.