Predictions of who will be wearing the CH after tomorrow

The-Habby2919

This is just for fun but throw out a few names of who you predict the Habs will have on their roster after tomorrow night.

My list of possibles are:

1. Milan Hejduk

2. Joffrey Lupul

3. Dainuis Zubrus

4. Derrek Morris

5. Bryan Berard (His passing and Sourays shot on the PP would be sweet!!)

:hlogo:

This is just for fun but throw out a few names of who you predict the Habs will have on their roster after tomorrow night.

1. Milan Hejduk

2. Joffrey Lupul

3. Dainuis Zubrus

4. Derrek Morris

Ok, but who are the guys being traded for these guys?

Well I can tell you 2 for sure. Are you ready, this is big. I have it from the horses mouth, after the trade deadline, my son and I will be wearing the tricolor.

That's as much info as I have, useless as always.

Enjoy your trade day.

My guess is Andrew Brunette from Colorado.

My wish is Ian Laperrière.

My wet dream is Khabibulin.

No offence buddy, but if Khabibulin is your wet dream, I'd hate to see what your taste in women is like...

Mind you, I would love Ian Laperriere in Montreal. However, it doesn't seem that the Habs have any imminent need for another 3rd-4th line player. (Although his passion and guts are the traits which one needs to make it to the end)

according to spector, Cujo is interested in being dealt to the Habs. After last nights events, I think Bob has to look into a rental goaltender as long as the price isn't too high.

Belfour first, they are both UFA's but I have never been a Cujo fan he can win a few games but not when it gets importnat. ex When he was with the Wings when they were one of if not the best team in the league he was unable to win ONE GAME in the playoffs.

When he was with the Wings when they were one of if not the best team in the league he was unable to win ONE GAME in the playoffs.

I guess that is 1 way to look at it. :lol:

However, it was more like the top scoring team in the NHL was unable to score. :P

If your a goalie in Detroit and your name isnt Hasek and you dont win, your gone. Case in point, Legace, again same reason. Neither series was lost solely by bad goaltending, they lost because their incredible firepower failed to put the puck in the net enough times to get the job done. Scoring 5 goals in a 7 game series is pretty much guarenteed to stop a team from advancing to the next round. When Min knocked out Col, I guess it was because Roy sucks? :rolleyes:

Flip the SJ pick to Pho and pick up Laraque aswell and try to get a lower pick back. Pho is desperate just to get something for their players so they are at a disadvatage in any negotiations. :D

I wonder if Bob has contacted NYR regarding Shanny? ;)

Most will probably have a coniption fit, but I wouldnt be shocked if Bob gets a deal done with Flor for Burtuzzi. :o

Edited by Sir_Boagalott

1. Milan Hejduk

2. Joffrey Lupul

3. Dainuis Zubrus

I can't see Zubrus coming back to the CH. I'd sooner see Perreault than Zubrus re-don Tricolore.

I don't think you can have Berard and Souray on the same D-Corps. That is a whole lotta minus for one team to deal with.

I don't know who but I'm sure that Bg is looking for depth on D

if we are picking a goalie, I'd go for belfour( cause there's nothing better, okay ??!!)

He'd love all the pubs in mtl.

Edited by marky_and_komi

"Bob Gainey has never been about the fast track. He is about being on the right track. He knows there will be bumps along the way and you'll have to slow down at times, but if you are on the right road and you know what your destination is, you'll get there."

-Craig Button

"Bob Gainey is a guy who doesn't work on emotion much and in our business you are much better off if you are able to be patient and deliberata in your decision."

-Pierre Gauthier

I love how some people on here are angry that he didn't make a deal. You don't make a deal just for the sake of making one. Gainey did that with Samsonov this year and look what happened.

I don't get some of the people's the sky is falling point of view on here. I think a lot of you are clouded in your judgment.

This win now attitude at all costs is not the way to go. Let's say they do the win now at all costs. And the Habs win the cup. yupee! But they would have sacrificed years and years of a good team for one great year.

I rather have a team that's in it every single year and has a chance every single year instead of a team that tries to win it just for one year so goes all in. Yeah go all in, that's amateurish, if you lose you set back the franchise for years.

Positive growth. Gainey picked up a 1st round pick. That's positive growth.