Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Why would they hate Price, thie is a business and anyone can be moved no matter how popular or unpopular.

That sounds more of the same locker room garbage that always goes on with the habs, i don't think the new leaders would allow it.

Why would they hate Price, thie is a business and anyone can be moved no matter how popular or unpopular.

That sounds more of the same locker room garbage that always goes on with the habs, i don't think the new leaders would allow it.

I'm not referring to the players. I'm referring to the media - most of who are solidly behind halak, as well as the fans. Who will be on Price any time he let's in a weak goal - we've seen how well he has dealt with that before.

I'm not referring to the players. I'm referring to the media - most of who are solidly behind halak, as well as the fans. Who will be on Price any time he let's in a weak goal - we've seen how well he has dealt with that before.

i agree with you..if halak gets moved the dumb fans well blame price...so that why i think if they plan to move halak they would bring back a vet goalie in the deal or the habs just say that halak asked for a trade and what to much money and might go to the khl and i aslo think fans could lived with that

Edited by KEEP26

A note on Frolov: he's actually barely on their PP. Most of his points have been at even strength. He's a big boy and I think his size is highly beneficial during five on five play. Also, he's already had a couple of 30-goal seasons. I don't care if he's only a 50-point guy during an 82-game year if he's scoring 30 goals.

I mean, how many would take a 50-goal scorer over someone who got 90 points mostly through assists? Assists are great, but only if you have a triggerman.

This morning, Bob Mackenzie said that these Frolov rumours were just that, rumours! Nothing is true about them!

If there's anyone in this industry I trust, it's Bobby Mac!

As long as it's not Whitney we are after...

I hear that! The Frolov rumour was actually promising, inasmuch as he's still young and could conceivably have a long-term future with us if we wanted. Whitney is a pickup for a playoff drive and no more. No WAY should we be surrendering picks or young talent for that.

A right handed center for free :Lundmark...

oh wait we just got a big right center, on "no Moore" is left and he's not big.

and second round pick usually sounds with LHJMQ, way to go to draft local.

I wish we had a great east coast pro scout to make a steal, but we don't and didn't have for

the last 6 years.

3pm ET. Rumours of Whitney to MTL. I wonder what the price would be...

Likely a draft pick with a prospect which is why I don't see the Habs getting in on this - unless another deal is made to free up salary.

Latest on Whitney from TSN: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=309944

A right handed center for free :Lundmark...

This isn't the first time he's been on waivers this season...heck, it's the second time this calendar year already.

3pm ET. Rumours of Whitney to MTL. I wonder what the price would be...

For what, our first round pick?? We're being laughed at. The clown Pierre McGuire said it was like sharks, smelling blood, the approach of the other GM's. Watch out, Brian Burke is going to make a play for Subban. I'm half kidding, of course.

Apparently, CKAC is saying the Frolov deal is done, per TSN. I don't see anything on TSN so don't go getting your hopes up yet.

Or dashed, for some HW members. :)