Jump to content

Round 3, Game 5: Montreal Canadiens @ Golden Knights


Recommended Posts

JUST WIN, BABY.

 

Fleury mistake derails Golden Knights' momentum in Game 3 OT loss

 

PROJECTIONS BASED ON LAST GAME

Montreal Canadiens projected lineup

Forwards

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Artturi Lehkonen Phillip Danault Brendan Gallagher
Tyler Toffoli Nick Suzuki Cole Caufield
Paul Byron Jesperi Kotkaniemi Josh Anderson
Joel Armia Eric Staal Corey Perry

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Joel Edmundson Jeff Petry
Ben Chiarot Shea Weber
Erik Gustafsson Jon Merrill

Goaltenders

Starter Backup
Carey Price Jake Allen

Scratches

F: Alex Belzile, Laurent Dauphin, Michael Frolik, Tomas Tatar, Lukas Vejdemo, Jesse Ylönen
Cale Fleury, Brett Kulak, Xavier Ouellet, Alexander Romanov
G: Charlie Lindgren, Michael McNiven, Cayden Primeau

Injured/Ill

F: Jonathan Drouin (leave of absence), Jake Evans (concussion)

Team Bettman projected lineup

Forwards

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Max Pacioretty Alex Tuch Mark Stone
Jonathan Marchessault William Karlsson Reilly Smith
Mattias Janmark Nicolas Roy Keegan Kolesar
William Carrier Tomas Nosek Patrick Brown

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Alec Martinez Alex Pietrangelo
Brayden McNabb Shea Theodore
Nick Holden Zach Whitecloud

Goaltenders

Starter Backup
Robin Lehner Marc-Andre Fleury

 

 

 

THE PARROT KNOWS WHERE IT'S AT

https://www.facebook.com/110877132302973/videos/266869298546544

 

HEY VEGAS : HAVE GHOSTS, WILL TRAVEL

 

 

AND FINALLY...YVONNE IS BACK!!

 

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

 

image.png

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2021/06/31908/todays-nhl-playoff-referees-and-linesmen-6-22-21/

 

Tonight's refs are Kelly Sutherland and Eric Furlatt.

 

Sutherland did not ref the Habs this year, but they were 0-7in games he reffed the previous two years. Vegas was 3-4 in games he reffed this year, and 3-5 the previous two years.

 

Furlatt reffed the Habs 11 times this season, with Montreal compiling a 5-6 record. They were 6-7 in games he reffed the previous two seasons. He has not reffed Vegas this year, and they were 1-4 in games he reffed the previous two years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Game 5 is when the Habs started to take over the Leafs series, where the hitting was paying off.  Last game looked like that against Vegas.  Tonight’s game will tell if Vegas was having an off game or the Habs system has finally got to them.

 

Either way I am thrilled Fleury is back in net.  I like the Habs chances vs Fleury more than Lehner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

JUST WIN, BABY.

 

Fleury mistake derails Golden Knights' momentum in Game 3 OT loss

 

PROJECTIONS BASED ON LAST GAME

Montreal Canadiens projected lineup

Forwards

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Artturi Lehkonen Phillip Danault Brendan Gallagher
Tyler Toffoli Nick Suzuki Cole Caufield
Paul Byron Jesperi Kotkaniemi Josh Anderson
Joel Armia Eric Staal Corey Perry

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Joel Edmundson Jeff Petry
Ben Chiarot Shea Weber
Erik Gustafsson Jon Merrill

Goaltenders

Starter Backup
Carey Price Jake Allen

Scratches

F: Alex Belzile, Laurent Dauphin, Michael Frolik, Tomas Tatar, Lukas Vejdemo, Jesse Ylönen
Cale Fleury, Brett Kulak, Xavier Ouellet, Alexander Romanov
G: Charlie Lindgren, Michael McNiven, Cayden Primeau

Injured/Ill

F: Jonathan Drouin (leave of absence), Jake Evans (concussion)

Team Bettman projected lineup

Forwards

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Max Pacioretty Alex Tuch Mark Stone
Jonathan Marchessault William Karlsson Reilly Smith
Mattias Janmark Nicolas Roy Keegan Kolesar
William Carrier Tomas Nosek Patrick Brown

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Alec Martinez Alex Pietrangelo
Brayden McNabb Shea Theodore
Nick Holden Zach Whitecloud

Goaltenders

Starter Backup
Robin Lehner Marc-Andre Fleury

 

 

 

THE PARROT KNOWS WHERE IT'S AT

https://www.facebook.com/110877132302973/videos/266869298546544

 

HEY VEGAS : HAVE GHOSTS, WILL TRAVEL

 

 

AND FINALLY...YVONNE IS BACK!!

 

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

 

image.png

Great pick for the song :) 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Strange that Fleury is starting…

 

Go Habs Go 

DeBoer kinda painted himself into a corner when he said Lehner started last game because Fleury needed a rest ... wonder how long the leash will be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Sounds like Fleury is starting.

Seriously??!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fanpuck33 said:

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2021/06/31908/todays-nhl-playoff-referees-and-linesmen-6-22-21/

 

Tonight's refs are Kelly Sutherland and Eric Furlatt.

 

Sutherland did not ref the Habs this year, but they were 0-7in games he reffed the previous two years. Vegas was 3-4 in games he reffed this year, and 3-5 the previous two years.

 

Furlatt reffed the Habs 11 times this season, with Montreal compiling a 5-6 record. They were 6-7 in games he reffed the previous two seasons. He has not reffed Vegas this year, and they were 1-4 in games he reffed the previous two years.

I was about to ask if anyone knew who was reffing!  Can’t be as bad as Death, Taxes, and Chris Friggin Lee!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

DeBoer kinda painted himself into a corner when he said Lehner started last game because Fleury needed a rest ... wonder how long the leash will be?

 

DeBoer wont out and say that Fleury sucks in Montreal.  However, although that is correct, the city in which he plays against the Habs doesn't matter.   i.e. when the Habs were 8th place and upset the Pens its obvious that the Habs only 3 home games and still won the series.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

JUST WIN, BABY.

 

Fleury mistake derails Golden Knights' momentum in Game 3 OT loss

 

PROJECTIONS BASED ON LAST GAME

Montreal Canadiens projected lineup

Forwards

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Artturi Lehkonen Phillip Danault Brendan Gallagher
Tyler Toffoli Nick Suzuki Cole Caufield
Paul Byron Jesperi Kotkaniemi Josh Anderson
Joel Armia Eric Staal Corey Perry

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Joel Edmundson Jeff Petry
Ben Chiarot Shea Weber
Erik Gustafsson Jon Merrill

Goaltenders

Starter Backup
Carey Price Jake Allen

Scratches

F: Alex Belzile, Laurent Dauphin, Michael Frolik, Tomas Tatar, Lukas Vejdemo, Jesse Ylönen
Cale Fleury, Brett Kulak, Xavier Ouellet, Alexander Romanov
G: Charlie Lindgren, Michael McNiven, Cayden Primeau

Injured/Ill

F: Jonathan Drouin (leave of absence), Jake Evans (concussion)

Team Bettman projected lineup

Forwards

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Max Pacioretty Alex Tuch Mark Stone
Jonathan Marchessault William Karlsson Reilly Smith
Mattias Janmark Nicolas Roy Keegan Kolesar
William Carrier Tomas Nosek Patrick Brown

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Alec Martinez Alex Pietrangelo
Brayden McNabb Shea Theodore
Nick Holden Zach Whitecloud

Goaltenders

Starter Backup
Robin Lehner Marc-Andre Fleury

 

 

 

THE PARROT KNOWS WHERE IT'S AT

https://www.facebook.com/110877132302973/videos/266869298546544

 

HEY VEGAS : HAVE GHOSTS, WILL TRAVEL

 

 

AND FINALLY...YVONNE IS BACK!!

 

sarah walker - chuck espion malgré lui

 

image.png

I knew the other two babes were just a distraction from the real deal...Yvonne! 💘

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let’s to boys. Big game from Price . 🙏

 

Gallagher, Suzuki, Toffoli

 

(Caufield)(Byron)

 

Let’s see you tonight.

 

:gohabsgo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Can you just imagine taking a win back to Montreal????? 

Regardless, Habs going to play next game in Montreal which they will win.

 

the only question is if they will win tonight: I am confident , Habs are playing their best hockey

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...